I'm sure you've noticed, as I have, that sometimes companies spell things wrong in order to get your attention, such as "Krispy Kremes" and that something, like a drink, is for "kidz" instead of their true spellings of "Crispy Creams" and "kids." Dad has always loved these things and liked to tease me with them by making his own mispellings, but I thought they were cliche and corny. There's also the "off-brand" products. Some, like from Walmart or CVS, aren't that different, but there are some, like from Piggly Wiggly's that are just...strange. And funny, because they are so weird. Like Mr. Pig (Dr. Pepper) and Mountain Yeller (Mountain Dew). What do you think?
This Week's Trivia
A "boudoir" is not just a fancy room. Do you know where the word originally came from? It was from the Middle Ages, where the word comes from the French word "bouder" which means "to pout." So, essentially, you went into this room to get over sulking.
Totally not what it means today!
Last Week's Results
If you could choose developers, would you want a Fallout game from Obsidian, or Bethesda?
- Third was Bethesda! They did start up the franchise again. They deserve at least that credit.
- Second was not caring, just as long as the game was good! Totally!
- And first was Obsidian! They did make a good game with New Vegas.
Do you believe in making "New Year's Resolutions"?
- Third was sort of. A good concept behind it, but hardly anyone ever finishes their promises. Why bother?
- Second was only if it was something that they really need to get to. No doubt mom and dad would like me to make resolutions to clean my room without them telling me to do it, but that ain't never gonna happen!
- And first was hell no! Waste 'o time, if you ask me.
If you could choose, what Vaults would appear in another game? Would it be ones mentioned before but not seen, or entirely new ones?
- Third was (with only two votes!) was not wanting any vaults to appear in another game. You must have had a bad experience in one, and thus never want to see another again. I sort of feel that way about Vault 87 and 22. Too dark, too many winding pathways, and too many creepy enemies (in 22's case). The music in 22 didn't make it any better.
- Second was new ones! How many more sick experiments can you think of? Or maybe it would be more "control" vaults. Just don't make them like vault 3. I actually cried when I found out what happened to the vault dwellers!
- And first was a mix of new and known numbers! What should they be? 69? One man and a crate of puppets?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!