Man, I feel like crap today. Unfortunately, I can't just say it was today only, but rather the last few days. I got a head cold from Dad, who got it from...someone. First was the rough throat, like I'd sung at the top of my lungs all night, then the terrible coughs (which aren't quite over, I'm afraid), which made/make me feel like I'm going to turn inside out, and now the eternal running nose.
But, no fear! I'm still here to give you Saturday Polls!
This Week's Trivia
Did you know there's a bird that's called a Bowerbird? Duriing mating season, the male bird makes elaborate "nests" to impress the wandering females, which can include little pieces of trash (like brightly colored plastic and mirror shards), ropes and threads, and sticks and grasses. I've seen some of these on nature shows, and, man, he's quite the architect!
Last Week's Results
What do you think Jullius Caesar's opinion would be of Caesar's Pizza?
- Third was not caring. True. He has been dead now for...what...about 2,000 years?
- Second was being irritated by the mascot. I know I'd be annoyed if someone made me into a chunky character!
- And first was "He'd be pissed!" The one in town doesn't even make the food there! They ship it in already made!
How true is the in-game Caesar to the one from real life?
- Third was mostly true. I hope you're kidding. You need to read some history!
- Second was looks only! I have to say, Obsidian did do a swell job there. Otherwise...
- And first was somewhat true. There was some stuff, like the military planning, but Edward Sallow is not even a stone's throw from the real Caesar!
- And, for an honorable mention, was one vote for "Totally true!" I really hope you picked this for a joke. Seriously.
Should there be more Roman Empire-esque things in future games?
- Third was only references to it. I wouldn't mind finding a book that the player character could read. Then I'd be able to rub Edward's face in it. I do read books, asshole!
- Second was hell yes! I'd love to see a museum display untouched by the War that you could loot. Unique Roman Armor to be gotten nowhere else!
- And first was that it all depended on how it was portrayed. Terminal entries from history buffs? Paintings in old gallerys?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!