Coming to you at 11:50 AM instead of my usual 6:30 AM, its me! Your Poll Mistress!
Sorry about this, but there was nothing I could do about it, the phone line was dead yesterday night and so I had to wait for the phone repairman to come this morning to fix it! It was totally out of my hands, I swear!
How do you guys get your internet? Which will bring me to a bonus Poll this week...
This Week's Trivia
Did you know that some original plastics had some organic matter in them, too? They were called "celluloids" and smelled of camphor when heated. Due to them having some organic matter in them (plant fiber to give shape), they were highly flamable. This caused some fires in movie theaters at that time, because of how fast the reels would spin, so they turned to plastics that had very little to no organic matter in them, and left the celluloids for making sculptures and buttons, which are now very collectible.
Last Week's Results
Have you ever worn opposite faction armor (i.e., NCR armor in Legion territory, etc.) in an opposing faction's territory, just to irk that faction?
- Third was doing it some times, but then regreting it later. Man, do I know what you mean! I did that when at level 30 with a Vexilarius outfit at Camp Golf and Arcade and ED-E got knocked out almost instantly by the NCR Veteran Rangers, leaving me standing there all by meself, using stimpaks like crazy.
- Second was not wanting to pull someone's leg. People in the wasteland need a healthy dose of humor! I was just kidding, so put away your guns, NCR!
- And first was doing it over and over! Quite the practical joker, you guys are! Too bad no one ever appreciates the joke.
Have you ever just stuck to one weapon skill (i.e., Energy Weapons, while avoiding Small Guns, etc.), or have you been a jack-of-all-weapons-trades?
- Third was all weapon skills! Throw a grenade at 'em, then blast at 'em with a Missile Launcher, then....
- Second was a few skills. Combining A3-21's plasma rifle with the Lincoln's Repeater is bad ass. Only problem is that .44 ammo is hard to find. =/
- And first was only one skill! In my half-way-completed hardcore playthrough, I found Unarmed to be quite satisfying. Except for Deathclaws and Cazadores. Then, its more like "run-in-the-other-direction-as-fast-as-you-can."
Do you think Bethesda already had Boston as the location of Fallout 4 when that "Survivor" site launched, or did they get they idea from the hoaxer?
- To make this easier on myself (there were four "third place" entries), there was only one vote for each: that mysterious "other," "I don't care" (you should!), "something we didn't think of!" and "from the hoaxer!" (if so, he should be proud)
- And for second place was getting the idea from all those people (like meself) who wondered where the Institue was. If so, the fans should be proud.
- And first was already having the idea. I guess that would mean that neither the fans nor the Survivor site guy can feel proud.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for now! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!