"...Dear Leea will keep you in Polls, sweet Nukapedians. Forever, and always..."
Yeah, I know, weird, but I couldn't help but modify a quote from one of my top ten favorite characters in Skyrim, Cicero!
I missed Skyrim so much, I didn't even finish my Hardcore playthrough!
This Week's Trivia
Did you know that you can raise your body temperature by two degrees an hour by shivering? Heh. I tried this once on a cold morning years ago, and as I was shivering and telling dad this, he just looked at me and said "Wouldn't it just be easier to put on a coat?" Heh heh heh.
Last Week's Results
So, do you believe any sort of "confession" from a celebrity?
- Third was sorta. When its about certain stuff, like "I totally didn't have plastic surgery!", it'd be more like a spoonful of salt.
- Second was "Never!" 'Cause nothin' gets 'em in the headlines faster than letting a bombshell drop.
- And first was not paying and attention to that sort of stuff. Me too. This was an issolated incident.
- And, for an honorable mention, was the one person who voted that celebrities never lie. Either you're really gullible, or you picked that for a joke. I hope its the later rather than the former.
If a Fallout game took place in outer space, where would you want it to be?
- Third was another planet! Fallout: Mars here you come. Beware the martians!
- Second was American spaceships! Why don't we see more of this? What, there weren't any spacestations above Earth during the War? Pffft.
- And first was only Earth, dude! Then you at least know where you're at in the first place, not "Oh, my God! We're gonna crash over the Antartic!"
Do you like definative endings, where you can't play after the last main quest, or do you like open-ended ones, where you can still play the game after the last quest ends?
- Third was definative endings. You get to see all those choices you forgot about, and wish you could go back and do it over!
- Second was not caring, as long as the game was great. You'll care, later on after your fifth playthrough!
- And first was open-ended. It rubs me the wrong way that you can't do anythng after the ending slides of New Vegas and Fallout 3. No! It shouldn't end there!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!