I was watching a talk show a while ago (The Talk, by the way), which I don't normally do, since such "talk shows" give me a headache. Anyway, on there was about a segment of Tori Spelling being on some sort of "truth or dare" game show, where she was asked a question about something and she admited that she had slept with her costars of 90210. Everyone on the talk show was all agog, and I was like "Seriously? You guys are surprised?" I would be surprised if someone said they didn't do *something* with single costars. Really, am I the only one who isn't surprised by this kind of stuff?
Which will bring me to a bonus poll this week...
This Week's Trivia
The word "salary" comes from the Latin word "salarium," which means "salt money." It refers to part of a Roman soldier's pay that was either made of salt or used to buy salt. This also brings to mind the phrase "worth one's salt."
Last Week's Results
In Fallout 4, should you be able to have a special dialogue option with androids to shut them down and/or make them explode? (from Santa Jaws)
- Third was Yes! Unless they were already hostile or an asshole, I don't picture myself doing this. Otherwise, blow 'em up!
- Second was only with quest-related androids. Nooo! Don't blow up the handsome ones!
- And first was only if there was a perk for it! Amazing what you can do with perks, ain't it?
What do you think of the ability to make towns in Fallout 4?
- Third was that you'll wait for the release before you make up your mind. Probably the best way to go....unless you have lingering doubts beforehand.
- Second was having said doubts. When said doubts burgeon into warnings, its time to walk away.
- And first was that it was totally cool! I dunno, I've had enough of town-building with Warcraft III. Let's hope you don't always have to babysit your town.
What do you think of being able to play games on the Pip-Boy in Fallout 4?
- Third was only paying for the achievement...if there is one. If there isn't (or some other reward), I wouldn't waste my time.
- Second was having some doubts. Are you the same people that had doubts about building towns? If you have this many doubts, you probably shouldn't get the game.
- And first was "Rad, dude!" What, isn't there enough stuff to do that you have to sit there wastin' your time? Places to go, things to see?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for now. If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!