If you find yourself without any sort of comeback, I've got one for you: when someone insults you, and you can't think of anything off the top of your head, just call them "You greasy, fat-butted possum!" Why that? I have a blasted possum in my yard that eats the food meant for the cats, and he's gotten so fat that he can't even run anymore: his legs are stuck out the back and he pulls with his front arms and pushes with his back, so he's got this weird, jumping waddle run. He's also greasy (gross!), and wherever he's been, there's a icky mark. Blegh!
This Week's Trivia
Coconut oil is a thing that is hard to describe. At 76 degrees F, its liquid, yet you get to 75 (just a degree different!), and it turns solid. Why one degree different?
Last Week's Polls
Have you ever written poetry?
- Third was a triple tie of comment, what's poetry? (What??) and maybe. If it doesn't rhyme, I don't got the time.
- Second was no. Hey, to each his own, you'd just rather play on your phone.
- And first was yes! Poetry that rhymes is the best, that that doesn't...others can have the rest!
Would you trust, if you were in a wasteland, food in abandoned gas stops hundreds of years after the fact?
- Third was another triple tie, this time of only if you could...clean it somehow, (tip: use a food sanitizer) are they Twinkies? (no...they are Fancy Lads!) and never, you'd rather eat dirt. With dead plants and whatnot, that may actually be nutritional! At least more than old food...
- Second was if you had no other choice and was starving. But does that really make up for the heartburn later on?
- And first was only if it was vacuum packed or canned. If it was dried in the first place (like fruit, vegetable soup mix, etc.), an even better chance of it being good! Or at the very least, palatable.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!