I had opened a new set of sheets a couple weeks ago, because I wanted more than three sets to choose from. The label advertised "Silky Soft," and it did feel soft, so I put it on my bed. Oh, but lo and behold, when I got in at bedtime, the sheets weren't actually "Silky Soft" but rather Cheap Polyester Slippery. During the week, I had to wake up at least four times in the night because the sheets were so slippery the they "rejected" my quilts and so I had to wake up in the night becasue I was cold and go get the mess off the floor. Only to repeat this whole charade another three times each night. When it came around to changing the sheets again, I was actually glad to change them, because then I could put on other sheets that didn't torture me. I swear that I'm going to save that sheet set for summer, when I'll be hot and so won't give a damn where the sheets went.
This Week's Trivia
I'll quote this directly from a book of mine:
If doesn't sound weird and otherworldly, I don't know what does!
Last Week's Results
How did the deathclaws get into the Dead Wind Cavern?
- Third was that there was a hidden portal to Deathclaw Land. I dunno about you guys, but there is no way that I'd want to enter that portal. No siree bob.
- Second was that the scavenger's backpack brought in the eggs and they hatched later. Makes me want to store those Deathclaw Eggs I've got in my Lucky 38 suite somewhere else. I don't want to come home one day and find twenty of 'em staring me in the face!
- And first was that those damn developers though it'd be cool for Deathclaws to be in a cave. Really bad part: You can't run for the horizon if they spot you; you're stuck where you are in winding pathways. I haven't been in Dead Wind Cavern in ages just for that reason!
Would you like gambling to appear in another game?
- Third was that mysterious "Other." If you ever find this "other," tell me wouldn't you? It should be in my Unknown Phenomena books what this "Other" is.
- Second was only featured in another place known for its gamblin' joints. Fallout: Atlantic City, here you come.
- And first was hell yes! To quote from Chomps Lewis in Sloan: "Yeah, I've been there, and I don't recommend it. Its just a way to burn through a month's pay in five minutes."
Would you want more above-ground locations in the next game, or does more below-ground places suit you better?
- Third was below ground! They had too few creepy bunkers in New Vegas in my opinion. Needed more. What, people there didn't build bomb shelters like they did in D.C.?
- Second was above ground! Make more of them damn useless scavenger shacks and I'm gonna call a boycott.
- And first was more of both! I wanted more military instalations. Those were always neat to explore.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, add them on my talk page!