I can't help but wonder why Obsidian didn't have a Legion companion. You have a Brotherhood of Steel companion, a NCR one, a Followers of the Apocalypse one, and a few non-faction ones, but no Legion one. I suppose as close as you can get is Raul, considering his opinion of them. I know Ulyssess was supposed to originally be a Legion companion, though that was scrapped in the end, but I really think that Obsidian should have included a Legion companion, at least for roleplay. No?
This Week's Trivia
I was reading about the James B. Chester, a ship that was found in the mid-Atlantic on February 28, 1855. When it was found, it was in perfect condition, although the compass and ship's papers were missing, there were signs that the crew's possessions were hastily gathered, and the lifeboats were still in place.
What do you think happened to the crew?
Last Week's Results
If Vault Tec were to have 2 more PSAs that focus on a core feature of survival in the nuclear wasteland, what would you like to see them cover? (from XxSick DemonxX)
- Third place was item crafting! Does that finally mean you can pick one of those boards up from the ground and make your own bad-ass nail board? At least then you could put all the nails the way they should have been in the first place!
- Second was the Pip-boy! I know they did a redo of how it works. I wonder what colors you will be able to pick for the interface this time?
- And first was weapons and armor! Are there more lousy pool cues? Or .32 pistols? Eh, those sucked!
In Fallout 3 and New Vegas, did you ever wish you could pick up those Hawaiian hula-girl toys? (From BrandonFox)
- Third was not liking the trinkets, but still wanting the option to pick 'em up. If you don't like it, what's the point of still having an option to pick it up? You won't bother with it anyway!
- Second was I don't care! You spend your time doing more meaningful things, like helping Vulpes keep a Legion spy from getting killed, and then he doesn't give you the money he promised afterwards. If he wasn't so good looking, I would have stuck on a metal boot and kicked him in the groin!
- And first was Yes, YES! PICK 'EM UP! I lost count of how many teddy bears, Dino toys, Dinky souvenirs, and Nuka-Cola trucks I got arranged around my suite. No kidding. I would have arrayed the Hula girls on the bookcase in the kitchen! More decor! Whoo!
Would you like Hardcore mode to make a reappearence in Fallout 4? (Modified from BrandonFox's idea)
- Third was keep it the way it was! Iron the glitches out, though. Or people will get irritated (like me) and turn it off.
- Second was that it needed improvements! See above comment.
- And first was no caring at all if its there! Do you realise that I've played 20 characters without ever turning it on? I tried it this time, but then quit. See first comment.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!