I spent some of yesterday taking apart projects that didn't work somehow (jewelry and such) and it either ended up in my bead bins - sorted by color and material (glass, plastic, metal, wood) - or immediately recreated into other jewelry, because inspiration struck. What happens to old projects of yours?
This Week's Trivia
One American president, William Henry Harrison, was killed by his own inaugural address. The 68 year old general delivered the address on a cold winter's day, and he droned on for two hours without wearing a hat, coat, or gloves. He caught pneumonia and died a month later as a result. What's really eerie (to me, at least), was that in his address he had promised not to run for a second term.
Last Week's Polls
Have you ever gone through a "holiday" of some sort without even knowing it was one?
- Third was a tie between you don't remember (attack of the not-rememberers!) and that you go through life in a daze. I know I go through Walmart in a daze. There are so many audio and video ads and music and other assaults that I get a headache and I can't stay in there for long.
- Second was you remember all holidays you are supposed to. The opposite of the not-rememberers.
- And first was you don't feel bad about it at all. It is just the corporations and whatnot that make a big deal about it. In the end, Christmas is just another day.
What SPECIAL statistic is usually the highest for you?
- Third was Charisma. Rose of Sharon Cassidy's got some words for you.
- Second was that they are all kinda the same level. Me too, more often than not. I can't ever really pick what I want for the highest, so they all end up being more or less similar.
- And first was Intelligence. Well, the wasteland will not have that many morons about...
Do you ever stockpile ammo and then never use it?
- Third was only for rare or hard-to-find ammo. Why use up all those incendiary 50 cal rounds on mole rats when you could need them for a tough enemy later?
- Second was you hoard it until you have enough to safely use without hysteria. I flipped when I used what I thought was too many on the Blind Deathclaws near Raul's Shack. Even though it was easily obtained ammo (.38's), I flipped anyway.
- And first was you hoard it. You know I've got 2000 rounds of .22's, but can't make myself use them anyway? Somehow I feel more comfortable about breaking them down for reloading supplies than I do shooting them. I can't explain why that is.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!