Fall is finally here! Well, at any rate, the date on the calendar says its the beginning of fall, even though it won't feel like it (its gonna be 90 today). Still, it puts me in the mood. I love fall. Always have. The golden-tinged sunlight, the leaves in all manner of gold and orange and red, the cooler air (when it finally gets around to arriving, that is) and the gorgeous sunsets. Ahhhh...
This Week's Trivia
The Koutoubia, a holy tower in Marrakech, Morocco, is 800 years old, and yet a sweet scent lingers around it. This is because the sultan who built the tower ordered 960 bags of musk mixed with the mortar used to build it.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had a pet just disappear on you and never come back?
- Third was you don't have pets. One way to avoid the lost-pet problem.
- Second was yes. Monday will be the two-week anniversary. You might say I'm cruel by saying that I don't really miss her, but we had a love-hate relationship anyway. Her (very) bad habbits tended to overshadow her good ones for me.
- And first was no. You keep 'em in the house, then? In a fishbowl? In a birdcage?
Ever wonder where the Shishkebab gets the fuel for its flames?
- Third was you only thought about it when I told you about it. What other things will you think about when I tell you about them? (evil snicker)
- Second was a tie of once or twice and you always did. You'd think you'd have to go to one of those abandoned gas stations once in a while and check the gas pump for a refuel. Just saying.
- And first was you don't waste mental energy with those thoughts. Its not a waste! Thinking of stuff like this makes Trivia sections on pages highly interesting...and even more thought provoking!
Do you think there are vaults out there in the Fallout universe that still have (sane) people inside and weren't part of the Vault Experiment?
- Third was comment. Outside Vault-Tec? Could happen. I don't see why not. There was that one by Arefu, but it was filled with vermin.
- Second was but so much time has passed! Remember: Vault 3 had people recently...until the Fiends got to them.
- And first was you hope so. Me, too. Seeing what other disgusting experiments the company could come up with is always a little disheartening. Surely there were more "control vaults" out there, no?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!