The dog up and left Monday. Or, rather, she disappeared without a trace. She was there early in the morning, then at 7 or so, she was gone. And I haven't seen her since. It was just plain odd.
This Week's Trivia
It was an old superstition in England that it was good luck to give a bride at her wedding a glass rolling pin.
Me thinks that's a bad thing. What if it breaks? Then you'll have glass shards all over.
Last Week's Polls
Do you like coffee?
- Third was you've never had coffee, and don't want to. I don't blame you.
- Second was you hate it. I'll never have it again. I mean it.
- And first was you do. I like the smell of coffee brewing, and the smell of coffee cake, but I hate the beverage itself. Yes, I'm weird.
Did you ever learn all of the Unarmed special moves in Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third was no. Why not? The Legion and Khan ones are (admittedly) a little hard to get, but they're well worth it.
- Second was yes! The collectorism strikes again.
- And first was one or two. The Ranger Takedown is the easiest to get. You only have to pass a 30 Speech check. And not wear Legion armor...or have a really bad rep with the NCR.
Should Cazadores appear in another Fallout title?
- Third was a tie of hell no and only if they weren't so blasted powerfull. Almost one and the same, me thinks.
- Second was only if they were rarer and more difficult to find. They were everywhere, it seemed. And everywhere where it was most unfortunate to encounter them.
- And first was yeah! Blegh. I hated that blurry side effect and that damn noise of being poisoned. As well as the too-fast-to-dodge attacks. Arghghghg...
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave me them on my talk page!