No! Time seems to be going too fast!
I can't believe that I'm four years from being 30. Time went too quick. As of 13 days ago, I can no longer say "I'm 25," but rather "Now I'm 26." When I was in my "tweens," I remember telling my grandpa (who's now gone himself) "I can't wait until I'm a teenager." And he looked at me in a sorrowful manner and replied "When you're my age, you'll wish you were you're age now." Then, when I was in my teens, I thought that if I got to be a little older I'd be popular. What a dumb idea! I got less friends as I got older, to the point now that the only people other than my parents and my two cats that I can classify as "friends" are some folks I have talked to here at Nukapedia. Not that I'm saying Internet friends is a bad thing. I'm not. Its just that I wish that time wouldn't go so fast and that people would actually like me.
This Week's Trivia
Did you know that the word "plastic" comes from the Greek word "Plasticos," meaning "to keep shape when molded"? Technically, the word could be put to anything that keeps a shape when you mold it; wire, clay, molten metals, etc. Though those chemists long ago dubbed what they made as "plastic" and now that's what it is, though generally the original word could be applied to tons of moldable stuff.
Last Week's Results
Do you wish that Fallout 3 had more Unarmed skill weapons?
- Third was more unique weapons! Let's hope they wouldn't have been like the Golden Gloves. I just want to get rid of my enemies, punching them to death with low-damage boxing gloves while waiting for the fatigue to build up is just not my playstyle.
- Second was not caring at all! You people didn't ever get the V.A.T.S. kill of punching someone in the face with a Power Fist and their head comes off! Priceless!
- And first was YELL YES! I would have wanted something like a Ballistic fist. Still wondering how the weapons gets its hands on more shells, though.
Have you ever thought that the reward of a quest was pathetic compared to the quest's difficulty?
- Third was only wanting XP. When you reach the level cap, you're gonna look at your decision differently.
- Second was just liking to help people. Did you join the Followers? No, wait. You're better than them! I wish I could be like you.
- And first was wanting something worthwhile for your troubles! Running through Camp Searchlight for all those tags and then just getting a Service Rifle in the end just wasn't worth it.
What would you think if a Fallout game took place on a bunch of islands?
- Third was a tie between wanting Fast-Travel or it was a no-go, and "Way cool, dude!" Me thinks it could be a post-apocalyptic resort. Just allot better than ones in the Mojave. -ahem- Camp Golf -ahem-
- Second was that my idea sounded insane. "Doubter!" As people in Bioshock would say...
- And first was using a boat to get around! Did any of you think it was fishy (no pun intended) that working boats only appear in DLCs, like Point Lookout, but not in the main game? Pretty damn convenient!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for now. If you have any ideas for me, put them on my talk page!