So, O.J. got out on bail. Personally, I would have prefered to see him rot there; he deserved it. He was still arrogant, even though he'd been in the slammer for 9 years. What do you think?
This Week's Trivia
We all know that everyone references everyone else; games, TV shows, movies, books, etc. However, these Easter Eggs caught my eye: In The Evil Within, there are two posters that reference the Fallout series (understandable, since Bethesda publishes both). One is for Sugar Bombs (which is itself a reference to the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes), and the other is for Vault Living. Both posters are also from Fallout: New Vegas.
Funny thing is that the posters hardly fit in with the gloomy, creepy environment.
Last Week's Polls
Ever couldn't come up with a good reply on the spot?
- Third was that you're good with your replies. Either I should be envious of you, or call you a liar.
- Second was that it happens all the time, and you are so tired of it. Its so annoying that you just want to scream!
- And first was sometimes. I guess that's better than no times...
Did you ever exploit bugs to get more than one companion?
- Third was you never have companions. I don't quite blame you. Companions are legendary for running in front and attacking there; right where they'll get hit by you. Its frustrating as hell. You'd think that someone could invent a code sequence that would prevent friends from running in front the moment an enemy appears on the horizon.
- Second was that you didn't know what I was talking about. For Fallout 3, look here; and for Fallout: New Vegas, look here.
- And first was that one friend is fine with you. Too many and the game starts to run really s l o w. It also takes all the fun out of the game when you can kill everything in three seconds flat.
What difficulty do you normally play games on?
- Third was the easiest. Me too! I start off with the easiest, then go higher.
- Second was you play other difficulties in order to get rewards. I tried to get Mass Effect 2's Insane achievement, but just couldn't get past Horizon. Oh well. I've made my peace with it. I've also made my peace with not being able to get any difficulty acheivement other than Casual for Evil Within. That I got that one alone is remarkable, since there were times it was so hard that I felt like throwing it into orbit.
- And first was middling. Its my most played difficulty...on all games I own. That this might be the highest difficulty you get before you call "quits" is not to be sneezed at: some games are harder than others. There is no doubt about this.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!