You can have no flies in the house. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. But, then, when you bring in some fruit, say, bananas... and, poof! Fruitflies! I don't know how they get there. Yes, I know that they come from eggs, but how do they appear so suddenly?
This Week's Trivia
Going with the bugs theme, in the 70s some "researchers" did some tests with fruitflies and radiation. Afterward, some larvae matured with longer wings, some had shorter wings, a few had ripples in their wings and yet others were totally wingless.
Kinda goes against the whole "fruitfly" name when it didn't have any wings after they meddled with it.
Last Week's Polls
What country do they put on luxury labels where you live? A little bit of everywhere. If there is a part of the world known for something, it'll end up on a label half-way across the globe. French soap in Mississippi, Wisconsin cheese in the Bahamas, and hot sauce from Louisiana in England. I saw a program on how Tobasco was made, once. Pretty enlightening.
Did you ever ruin Gallo's birthday?
- Third was you did, but he was hostile and you couldn't stop his death. Its not wise to find a hostile guy who has a shotgun and you don't have much ammo left yourself. Take it from me.
- Second was you did, and he had it coming. I tried once to let him be, but he had that Nuka-Cola Quantum in his safe (along with all that other swag) and all those crafting supplies in his closet, so...his death was always a foregone conclusion.
- And first was that you didn't even know who he was. Something tells me that if I had asked you this question eight years ago, you would have known right off...
With some games-in-games, do you not know what to do, and just hit buttons, hoping for the best?
- Third was a tie between comment and you got the hang of it sooner or later. I never get the hang of Blackjack, no matter how hard I try. I just mash buttons...hoping for the best.
- Second was you avoid games in games. There's already so much to do, why waste your time with something you might not even win...or know how to play?
- Third was another tie between you kow how to play all of them, and all the time! I'll never waste money on Caravan again. Mindless slots, here I come!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!