I can count on both hands how many times I've gone to restaurants in my lifetime. I'm not a "go out and eat" type of person. I don't like eating with a bunch of people I don't know. I don't like eating on utensils that may have not been cleaned properly. I also don't like wondering if the food I ordered has any meat/meat-based products or contamination (I'm a strict vegetarian, as are my parents) that the waiter or manager don't seem to understand why I'm asking and can't tell me if it does or doesn't. I also don't want to pay more for another helping if I want more to eat. In short, I like to eat at home, and, if I do happen to "eat out" its always stuff I brought along with me from home that I eat in the car.
This Week's Trivia
In Australia in 1918, Alex Wickman of the Solomon Islands survived a dive off of a 205-foot cliff. However, he blacked out mid-fall (undoubtedly from the dizzying drop) and when he impacted the water, the force tore off his bathing suit.
Unintended skinny dipping! Who would voluntarily jump off those kinds of drops is beyond me.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had to rescue an animal/pet from imminent danger?
- Third was comment. I would craft a response to this, but I didn't want to wait for the comments themselves. Lazy, I know.
- Second was a tie between you have no pets to worry about and that it sure was an adrenaline rush. It sorta felt like an action movie, but at the same time, I'd rather not experience that "action movie feel" again.
- And first was that your pets are in a safe place. All my pets are outside, and I like it that way. So do they. Only problem is that they are in more danger from cars. Still, I have a very large yard, so they don't go near the road that much.
Do you think that Fallout 4 has too many weapon mods?
- Third was too many. There are too many with GRA, in my opinion. Granted, I don't have GRA, but I read.
- Second was another Comment. Lots of mods that are practically the same? Why bother with the time and money?
- And first was that it was just right. I'll never forget the first time adding all the mods to the Cowboy repeater and marveling at the beautiful gun afterwards... (dreamy sigh)
Do the dialogue choices/quest summary ever match what you actually thought?
- Third was never. With the Black Widow perk in Fallout 3, you're supposed to think that "vampire" merchant guy in Meresti Station is handsome, when I never ever thought that. There are also plenty of dialogue choices throughout the games and Skyrim that are "I'd never say that/think that!"
- Second was you didn't know what I meant. And here I thought I was being obvious.
- And first was sometimes. You're apparently (as seen by dialogue options and quest summaries) supposed to like Galmar Stone-Fist. And Astrid. And Delphine. Like Sheogorath says: "Wrong!" They make me angry to the point that I lost count how many times I beat (and beat...and beat) Delphine and Galmar (and Astrid once I joined) to a pulp.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!