Hello everyone, and welcome to the twenty-third edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the show!
Yeah so Gary was a bust, so I... disposed of him and I've flown in a new guy. Please welcome my new co-host, Wadsworth!
Charmed, I'm sure.
Last Week's Results
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Do you like the boss style fights in Fallout games?
- In third place with 13 votes you said "Yes, they're great"
- In second place with 17 votes you said "What boss battles?"
- In first place with 95 votes you said "They could be better. They're kinda bland."
I found a lot of them to be very underwhelming, but some were pretty good. The legendary bloatfly posed a hell of a challenge, if he counts as one. What about you, Wadsworth?
I'm afraid I'm not programed to have opinions, sir.
Okay just say something funny then, I guess.
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says Dam!
I said funny.
This is the sense of humor I was programed with. If you wish I could download a new one, but that could take... several hours.
Do you like the new meters added in Hardcore mode?
- in third place with 17 votes you said "Only some of them".
- in second place with 18 votes you said "Nah, what is this? The sims?"
- and in first place with 85 votes you said "Yeah, they added a new challenge"
Honestly I thought they were all stupid. They didn't add anything for me and were a chore more than a challenge.
An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
That's really not even related.
Yesterday a clown held the door open for me. I thought it was a nice jester.
Do you ever exploit glitches in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas?"
- in third place with 25 votes you said "Hell yeah! More XP, items and other good things happen when you exploit the game!"
- in joint second place with 38 votes you said "I only do it a few times, just to get an edge against opponents."
- and in first place with 57 votes you said "No, man! That's cheating!"
Glitches have never really been my deal.
*shudder*Glitches are terrifying.
Just tell your stupid pun.
Irradiated cats have 18 half lives.
I miss Madison...
It's the great Steven Seagal's birthday today. Wish him a happy birthday.
- in second place with 29 votes you said "No"
- and in first place with 68 votes you said "Happy birthday, Steven!".
For those who don't know Steven Seagal is possibly the greatest bad actor ever. I highly suggest you watch some of his films, if you're in to that.
Now, on to this week's polls...
This Week's Polls
No bonus this week, but how would you like 10 bonus polls instead? If that sounds good to you then come on over to my other blog, where I explain it all and you can vote away all you like.
A Weekly Song
So it's been a fun show and we'll see you guys next week. Until then, here's a song. This week it's At Least It Was Here by The 88.
Please Note:The weekly polls are best viewed on the minimum width, and may not look as appealing with larger widths.
Credits: The polls were originally created by CrazySam10.