Hello everyone, and welcome to the twelfth edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the polls!
Last Week's Results
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Did you like the concept of faction armour?
- In third place with 13 votes you said "Would have preferred it if there were more non faction variants of the outfits."
- In second place with 46 votes you said "Yeah, it was really cool."
- In first place with 66 votes you said "Like the idea, but was poorly executed."
Faction armour was neat, but it meant there were outfits I couldn't wear because it put me in disguise. I think it could have been used better so I could go undercover or something.
I'm not really sure how it can wearing the right clothes can trick trained military professionals in to thinking you're their friends.
True, in retrospect it doesn't make much sense... Still, would have been nice to have to infiltration based quests.
Just because you're English doesn't mean you're James Bond you know...
Yeah but... shut up you have a drinking problem!
What was your favourite trait in the first Fallout?
- in third place with 6 votes you said fast shot.
- in joint second place with 23 votes you said skilled
- and in first place with 48 votes you said bloody mess
Wow, a lot of you sure love your bloody mess, huh? I have no idea what my favourite is.
My guess would be one handed.
Really? What makes you say that?
Oh no reason... Something just tells me one of your arms is stronger than the other...
Hey, wait a minute...
"Which newer Fallout game had more "invisible walls" where the developers did not want the player to go past a certain point?"
- in third place with 17 votes you said both
- in second place with 18 votes you said Fallout 3
- and in first place with 84 votes you said Fallout: New Vegas.
You know, I always wondered where all these mysterious invisible walls come from.
As do I. They truly are a wonder of science, I hope to study them someday.
Interesting. But maybe some secrets are best left unsolved.
True, I guess. But what's the worst that can happen? Not like I'll discover the world we live in is some sort of video game, right?
On which continent do you want Fallout 4 to be set?
- in joint third place with 3 vote you said Antarctica.
- in second place with 19 votes you said Europe.
- and in first place with 163 votes you said North America.
Well, personally I think that Fallout should stay in north America, but either south America or Antarctica would be really interesting, even if it was just for a DLC,
Now, on to this week's polls...
This Week's Polls
A Weekly Song
Well it's been a fun show ladies and gents, but it's time to say goodbye. We'll be back next week, but until then here's a song. This week it's Somewhere Over the Rainbow covered by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole
And as always, if you have any suggestions for polls leave them in the suggestions box.