Hello everyone, and welcome to the eighth edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the polls!
Wooo! Happy New Year!
Ugh... My head hurts so much. What day is it?
Oh god I feel awful... Wait, where's James?
Errr... Not here..
Last Week's Results
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Are you a "dead means dead" player?
- in third place with 16 votes you said "A little. Tried it before but don't do it often."
- in second place with 29 votes you said "No, but I want to give it a go sometime."
- and in first place with 59 votes you said "No, it makes it too hard."
Dead means dead is a cool idea, but It's too hard for me.
Ugh, I feel dead.
Well who's fault is that?
Do you find ghouls scary?
- in third place with 9 votes you said "Yes, they're terrifying!"
- in second place with 46 votes you said "No, not at all"
- and in first place with 61 votes you said "Sometimes, depends where and how many"
Ha, if you ask me the 9 people who find ghouls scary are cowar... OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.
That's a lamp.
Ha oh right. It just caught me off guard is all...
It's a lamp...
Aren't you hungover?
"What if there was a mechanic in the next game that you could get "real life" afflictions, such as the flu virus, or food poisoning?"
- in third place with 13 votes you said "Yeah! More realism!"
- in second place with 27 votes you said "If it had some way to prevent it from happening, or lessen its duration, such as perks or high Endurance, sure."
- and in first place with 68 votes you said "Only if it was part of a hardcore mode."
It's a tad too survivalist for me, it might make living too hard, but could work in hardcore.
I'd certainly be behind that.
Because I'm a doctor and we don't have free healthcare.
What is your favourite part of a Christmas dinner?
- in third place with 103 votes you said "Other"
- in second place with 26 votes you said "Turkey/Chicken/goose/duck/ect."
- and in first place with 45 votes you said "all of it!"
My parents are vegetarian so I don't get much meat when I have Christmas dinner with them. I did have a dinner with friends before I came home from uni this year, and had plenty of meat then. So I guess for me the best part is the turkey. Also gravy.
Now, on to this week's polls...
This Week's Polls
A Weekly Song
Well it's been a fun show ladies and gents, but it's time to say goodbye. We'll be back next week, but until then here's a song. This week it's Back in Black by ACDC
And as always, if you have any suggestions for polls leave them in the suggestions box.