Hello everyone, and welcome to the fith edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the polls!
Last Week's Results
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Do you think more radio stations should play more modern songs?
- in third place with 4 votes you said "I don't even listen to radio, anyway.".
- in second place with 7 votes you said "Sure, I guess."
- and in first place with 149 votes you said "No. It would ruin the tone, idiot! "
Literally nobody voted for yes, huh. I guess this was a pretty stupid question in retrospect.
Really stupid. So, so stupid. What even is a Will.I.Am anyway?
I'm not 100% sure, if I'm honest.
Do you wish there was more cooking options?
- in third place with 14 votes you said "Fallout has cooking?"
- in second place with 61 votes you said "Yes, I want a full English breakfast dammit!"
- and in first place with 72 votes you said "Eh, I guess. I never cook anyway."
I would really like more cooking options, but I don't think a wasteland lasagne would taste super nice.
I don't think any food that starts with the word "wasteland" would exactly taste nice.
How accurate do you think Caesar's Legion is to the real Roman Empire?
- in third place with 12 votes you said "Not any accuracy at all!"
- in joint second place with 64 votes you said "Somewhat accurate."
- and in first place with 76 votes you said "Barely accurate."
Ah classic roman empire; running around in sports equipment and killing to headed bears.
I think you need to refresh on your history, the Roman empire was nothing like that.
Yeah, but there's an old white bloke bossing people around.
Ah, that's more like it.
The cast for the upcoming DC film Suicide Squad has been confirmed, take a look at it here. Do you agree with the casting?
- in third place with 5 votes you said "Yes, these people are great."
- in second place with 46 votes you said "Eh, I'll wait until I see them on screen."
- and in first place with 79 votes you said "Don't really care, not going to watch it anyway."
I'm actually really happy with the casting, even with Will Smith so long as he isn't trying to force one of his kids on us.
Now, on to this week's polls...
This Week's Polls
A Weekly Song
Well it's been a fun show ladies and gents, but it's time for me and Mads to leave. We'll be back next week with some all new polls for a Christmas special, but until then here's a song. This week it's "The Passenger" by Iggy Pop.
And as always, if you have any suggestions for polls leave them in the suggestions box.