Hello everyone, and welcome to the fourth edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the polls!
Last Week's Results
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Do you think that steeds or vehicles should be introduced?
- in third place with 35 votes you said "yes, both would be cool".
- in second place with 56 votes you said "yes, but just vehicles. Steeds is too TES"
- and in first place with 59 votes you said "no, it would make travel too easy."
I'm not sure. Both would make the map feel too small and wouldn't work well on rougher, rubble covered terrain.
I agree, for once.
Who actually managed to achieve the Deathclaw Pro Hunter challenge?
- in third place with 21 votes you said "I didn't, that's just suicide!"
- in second place with 36 votes you said "I did... Eventually."
- and in first place with 50 votes you said "I don't do challenges."
I never did, I'm not in the business of getting myself killed. What about you, Maddy?
Dammit man, I'm a doctor not a mercenary! Why would I devote my precious researching time killing overgrown lizards?
I don't know, what do you guys do for fun, then?
Have you ever fought one of the Legendary creatures in melee or unarmed combat?
- in third place with 27 votes you said "Yeah, and I won!"
- in joint second place with 30 votes you said "I might have, I don't remember..."
- and in first place with 66 votes you said "No way! I'd never get that close!"
Seriously. Last week was all about risking our lives, huh? Well this time actually yeah. I've killed both the legendary deathclaw and bloatfly in melee combat.
There's a legendary bloatfly? Oh my how terrifying.
Firstly, sarcasm is the lowest form if wit, Mads. Secondly WAS. There WAS a legendary bloatfly.
The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer just dropped recently. Are you looking forward to the film?
- in third place with 31 votes you said "Yeah, as long as it's not like the prequels...
- in second place with 32 votes you said "Hell yeah! I wanna be a jedi! "
- and in first place with 48 votes you said "Eh, I'll watch it, but not that excited."
I thought it was pretty damn cool, myself. Not personally much of a Star Wars fan, really, but pretty buzzed for the new film.
Now, on to this week's polls...
This Week's Polls
A Weekly Song
Well it's been a fun show ladies and gents, but it's time for me and Mads to leave. We'll be back next week with some all new polls, but until then here's a song. This week it's "Hook" by Blues Traveler.
And as always, if you have any suggestions for polls leave them in the suggestions box.