Hello everyone, and welcome to the first edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Bolder City. Mr. Fox's reign of terror is over! And today begins Jasper's reign of terrr..-iffic management! No, wait sorry that was a typo. I mean, terror, today begins his reign of terror. Sorry...
On to the polls!
After over a year here it is, ladies and gentlemen the second season of greatest town in america! With me, Jasper, and special guest, and my close personal friend, Dr Madison Li
I'm not your friend.
Ahahahah what a joker! Anyway, on to the show. Wait a second... Where are we? What's this note?
lol the polls r ur problem now bich. xoxo -Fox
Last Week's Results
Last Week Mr Fox asked you (with a little help from Santa Jaws, Matt2077, Veteran Legionary and of course Leea);
Which faction do you think has the coolest looking armour/apparel?
- in third place with 30 votes you said NCR
- in second place with 43 votes you said Brotherhood of Steel
- and in first place with 77 votes you said Enclave
What about you, Mads? Who do you think has the coolest looking armour?
I'm not playing your stupid, immature games....
Come on! Don't be a spoil sport.
Which armour with a good DT do you think is the sexiest?
This one was an open poll, but it was a four way tie between;
- Leather armour/Reinforced leather armor
- Chinese Stealth armor
- Remnants power armor
- Ranger combat armor
I'm a big fan of the leather armour personally. What do you think?
I'm not really sure how armor can be sexy... But I have always been fond of how our Rivet City security boys dress *sigh*.
Little more than I wanted to know, really.
I do love me a man in uniform.
Should a cover system, like in the new Wolfenstein or Red Dead Redemption, be incorporated in the next Fallout?
- in third place with 22 votes you said Yeah! More hats please!
- in second place with 60 votes you said No. Hiding is for cowards.
- and in first place with 74 votes you said Yes. I love taking cover from enemy fire.
Interesting question. I think it could be an interesting addition to the game.
No time for your drunken ramblings now, Mads, we have a radio show to host.
Do you like to only recruit companions of your own gender, or do you like opposites?
- in third place with 9 votes you said "No, I like companions that are a different gender than me."
- in second place with 13 votes you said I don't use companions.
- and in first place with 132 votes you said "I don't really care, just as long as I have a companion with me."
Personally I mix it up. There's a certain special lass I like to travel with here in the Mojave, but back in the capital I stick with my mate, Charon.
Personally I prefer to surround myself with women, they're usually much better at their jobs and are statistically less likely to kidnap me, apparently. Men are mostly for eye candy.
Do you like how they changed the robot voices of the Robobrain, Sentry Bot, Protectron, Mister Handy and Mister Gutsy from the way they were in Fallout 3 to the way they are in Fallout: New Vegas?
- in third place with 10 votes you said "I don't care, because I destroy them all anyways!"
- in second place with 39 votes you said "No! They were better the other way!"
- and in first place with 101 votes you said What? "They were changed?"
I prefer the voices the bots have in the Capital, myself. When I first came to the Mojave I found that the robobrains and Gutsys lacked authority. Plus they were kinda annoying...
I'm not really a robotics woman. I prefer flesh and blood, like that Harkness!
Who would you rather live under after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam?
- in third place with 36 votes you said NCR
- in second place with 38 votes you said Mr House
- and in first place with 86 votes you said Courier and Yes Man
House is my number one choice, but really anyone but the legion would be passable. I'd hate to end up living as a slave!
Yes, I can't imagine what that would be like...
Are you excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie next year?
- in third place with 14 votes you said "Yes, bondage is my life!"
- in second place with 20 votes you said "I'm gonna be starring in it!"
- and in first place with 36 votes you said "When I grow up, I want a man like Mr. Grey!"
Not really my thing.
Wow that was a lot of polls! Now, on to this week's...
This Week's Polls
A Weekly Song
Well it's been a fun first show ladies and gents, but it's time for me and Mads to leave. We'll be back next with from an all new location with some all new polls, but until then here's a song. This week it's "Love Train" covered by Tommy Lee.
And as always, if you have any suggestions for polls leave them in the suggestions box.