- Republic Resistance - is a group of rebels. Mostly civilians from the City who disliked the "regulation system" of the City, the prisoners in the City, and the ammunition factory workers, and some were wastelanders who makes a living by slavery, assassinations and some were bounty hunters. They disliked the Republic's government system, and they were imprisoned from this kind of "evil act". After the riot took place, they escaped the city and tried to build a home for themselves, and so they did. The group became a high-profile organization.
- The Republic - is a group of government officials who have a plan of northwestern colonization. They are the ones who founded the technological City of the Republic. They are unlawful, and dispenses little…
Read more >
As I played throughout the add-on of New Vegas, with the Wild Wasteland trait on, there is a question in my mind...There is a possibility that this will be true. Some Wild Wasteland encounters that is a clear reference to internet memes are...
- OM NOM NOM. from Dog in Dead Money which is a clear reference in the "nom nom" meme.
- Take drugs, kill bear. from Two-Bears-High-Fiving in Honest Hearts which is the clear reference in the "Advice Dog" meme.
In the future add-ons like Old World Blues, there may be a chance more memes, especially gaming memes may appear in Old World Blues. --M72 Gauzz 12:22, July 2, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
This blog post is about the ideas of the next Fallout game. This entire blog post does not contain rants to the developers, demands and other bad opinions in this matter. This entire blog post may consider some information that is written here may be implemented to the next Fallout game. No trolling is allowed and respect the author of this blog post for this matter. Stay classy --M72 Gauzz 10:48, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Re-use the equipment or items in the previous Fallout games rather than creating new ones. (See charting below)
- Massive gameplay changes.
- Primary statistics of creatures that re-balances them.
- More features that is beneficial for players.
- Item modifications for apparel and etc.
For the next Fallout game, it is more advisable than cr…
Read more >
For all those times users haven't slept (including me) just playing the second FNV add-on, Honest Hearts. For the past days, we had not slept, looking at the G.E.C.K, or playing the add-on for anything that will help the wiki. We've all pulled together our eyeballs, the fingers, the ears, the sleep, the computer and the coffee just to build the information about Honest Hearts and it's quick completetion. Congratulations to all users who contributed dearly, including the administrators who blocked the vandals and offenders, uploaded images, cleaned up the articles, deleted the unwanted pages and the users who created information pages about Honest Hearts and helped in booting the vandals, again I say, congratulations for the quick completio…Read more >