And God said: let them have beer!”
Welcome Fallout lovers to the one and only Strategic Nuclear Moose! The Nukapedian cantina that doesn't discriminate, whether you be ghoul, super mutant, or our deities, the brahmin overlords! So huddle around, grab a slightly radioactive beer, and tell of your wasteland tales!
Huddle around the campfireEdit
Are you the type of wastelander that's been living under a rock in fear of being eaten alive by radroaches and molerats? Looking for a place to catch up on what's going on in the wasteland around you? Or maybe you're just looking for a little company that actually has skin and functional bowels? If so, grab a chair or wench and join us around the campfire! Just be warned, you never know what you might find and hear in this bootlegging sanctuary of ours.
- Pet radroach not really doing anything aside from trying to eat you and your friends? Put it to work!
- Are you a complete pus... pacifist? Do you not understand why raiders won't stop shooting you even when you're trying to hug them? This might interest you.
- Do you have a high Science skill? Do you spend all of your time hacking random terminals and playing Reign of Grelok? Maybe you should rethink life.
- Stole your friends mini-nuke and now he's noticed? There's a solution!
- So hardcore that you're getting tired of the wastes? So obsessed that you're starting to see dragons and stereotypical nords? It might be time for an intervention.
- Gun and armour just aren't protecting you from the dangers of the wastes? Hideout constantly being raided by Vault dwellers and Couriers? Then let's take a trip down to the basement and see about finding you what you need.   
Meet the patronsEdit
Ask Marcus”— Answer to all your problems
Ask Marcus constitutes a philosophical answer concerning all of life's unanswerable questions. Questions such as where do we come from? What are we? And where are we going? Questions without a proper answer can all be replied with two simple words - Ask Marcus.
So yeah, we're basically waiting on someone to die...”
Making a living off the wastes of New Aegre is a difficult proposition for anyone; luckily, Pilgrim isn't just anyone. Join him, his surrogate father El, and his adopted brother Leo, as they traverse the wastes in pursuit of happiness, home, and cold hard cash.
You think doing this is easy? Well then, come up here. No, go on, you seem to be sure you can do it better!”
Deciding all that has happened, is happening, and ever will happen, is a laborious and unpleasant task. For the first time in humanity's history, one man's fate will be decided by others; well before his time. Follow the tale of the Hunter and his companions in Texas, 2301, and give the unresting diety of Fate some well earned time off. I mean, how hard can determining one man's actions be? Couldn't hurt to find out...
Looking for a little entertainment? Then check out the bounty board!
- Kimmo Lemmeti
- Vitaly S Alexius
- Jenny Romanchuk
- Lord Psymon
- Fallout Girl
- Christopher C Livingston
- A man with a puppet
The Think TankEdit
Are you the yella-bellied boot licking egg-head type of fellow that has his fancy tickled by a good debate? Look no further!
- Poll #1 - Which is your favorite Fallout pet? Winner: Roxie with 6 votes.
- Poll #2 - Would you like to have a Karaoke night here once a week?
The SNM GauntletEdit
Has your entire life revolved around showing everyone that you are #1? Then show us your skills and crush all those who oppose you!
- Infobox challenge winner: SaintPain
Spend the nightEdit
Lost track of the time and now there's cazadores prowling outside? Pull out your sleeping bag and enjoy the entertainment!
- Featured Nukapedian - Kastera1000
- Featured Nukapedian - SaintPain
- A story and wishlist of mine! Let me know what you think.
- Featured page. #2
- Make sure to check out the most recent WND before leaving!
- Not enough shooting and maiming here to silence your bloodlust? Visit The Hole!
- Our polls just not stimulating you enough? There's always the Mystery Polls!
Watch some televisionEdit
Packing it upEdit
Thank you for visiting the Strategic Nuclear Moose and we will be looking forward to seeing you again!