|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Nothing like updating a old joke don't ya think? I KNOW ITS PROBALY GONNA FAIL! but i will try anyways.
NOTE: These rules are meant purely as a joke, and should be treated as such. Any names referred to in these are as an inside joke, and if said users do not wish to be mentioned in the blog they are free to ask me and I will remove their name.
Here they are:
- Personal attacks, bigotry and/or racist or sexist name calling.
- Harassment and/or sexual harassment.
- Extreme use of profanity/cursing or directing it towards another user is not permitted.
- Violation of personal privacy. This includes revealing personal information about users (e.g. real name, location, age, gender, etc) and violating confidentiality on particular issues (such as issues asked to be kept confidential by other users or administrators).
- Linking to external sources, such as websites, which violate the aforementioned rules. Notably, publicly linking to websites such as Facebook or MySpace that violate personal privacy, is not permitted without prior consent from the user whose privacy might be violated.
- Trolling or general irritation or disruption of other users. This often includes, but is not limited to; excessive usage of capital letters, punctuation marks, deliberate distortions of the English language (such as "133t" or "Dolan" speak), and excessive usage of non-English languages.
- Being a dick. As a guideline, don't go out of your way to irritate others. (And especially do not try to test the admin's and/or chat moderator's patience and/or limits.) Vicious abuse is grounds for sanctions.
- Whining. Users who ask for something from another chat user and are refused it should not stoop to complaining. It is acceptable to be persistent, but in a mature manner.
- Discussing real-world politics and/or religion without unanimous consent. If someone doesn't want to talk about them, drop the subject.
- Spamming. The meaning should be obvious. Don't say the same thing six times because no one is responding to you. Don't keep yammering on about a subject nobody cares about. Meaningless and/or random posts can also be considered spam, alongside disruptive internet memes.
- Fallout talk is strictly forbidden with a perma-ban.
- ToCxHawK and Alek are not allowed in the Mod Lounge, ever.
- Don't take Alek's critics pretty seriously.
- Always say hi to Foxy.
- Drama is to occur no less than once a week.
- The word "fuck" is actually spelled "fak."
- For a bot to enter chat it's required a fee.
- Real life politics and/or problems have to be refered to at least once a day.
- Faction debates from any game or movie do not fall under rule 9. Debate them as much as you want.
- Stop pinging me.
- Chad sees all.
- User:The Gunny is old. Help him takes his pills
- Don't get Cassie angry. never. or else....
- Also Cassie is a goddess.
- Zombies must pay a fee to enter chat.
- No fucktards in chat.
- Chatting under the influence is mandatory.
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel has never, ever existed. Ever.
- No chat until you have done your homework.
- No Mutants Allowed.
- You must eat your vegetables before using chat.
- Who is the Goddess? The Goddess is the woman, is a woman, is any woman, is all women... Are you the goddess?
- If it exists, Jasper has slept with it.
- He who breaks the Hell Yeah combo will suffer a beating from Jasper.
- The only person who can use "..." is Foxy
- Everything is an inside joke.
- Foxy Is chat's second best Synth.
- Always bring onions to the fox (aka not me)
- When anon asks a question about a quest in chat always say "this is a wiki. Look around"(this rule will not apply for Fo4 until further note)
- Everyone on chat is a jackass. If you aren't, then you will be banned.
- green texts are only for dank memes
The Fallout Wiki chat drinking game
- Someone enters chat = one drink
- A link to youtube is posted that you have no interest in watching = one drink
- shining says something about her life or something she is planning to do = one drink
- Foxy complains that chat is dead when chat is dead = one drink
- Onion enters and leaves a lot chat = two drinks
- Kitty tries to explain something with a link = two drinks
- Peace links Rick Roll = two drinks
- If cold says something stupid = three drinks
- Kaminaze links any screenshot = 4 drinks
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
List will keep getting bigger over time. Also send me suggestions for new rules through chat if you want.