Ave amico, for 26th version of Saturday Poll!
My name is Energy X, and in case you didn't know, the "Ave amico" was from Latin.
Ah, that reminds me on my Latin teacher. He was always a funny one, even in situations that shouldn't be.
Ah, those were times, where you had to fight to get D, at least. But enough of my ramblings - you are here for the poll.
From last week we asked you:
- 1st question: "If a Vault offered only few amount of people to get into, which people would you choose?"
- In 3rd place 22 voters stated they would pass the invitation to the Vault to someone else. Yeah, maybe the experiments ain't worth the safety...
- In 2nd place 27 voters stated they would bring combinations of other people (friends, family, pets etc.). If you get bored, you have a lot of people to play with enough, I suppose.
- In 1st place 43 voters would bring their family. Joy of the Vault!
- 2nd question: "What will you do to ensure you survive on October 23rd, 2077?"
- In 3rd place, 73 voters said they would become Ghouls! Hell, you should even write a die-ary about it...
- In 2nd place 110 voters said they would be dead already. You should have some optimism!
- In 1st place, 213 voters said they would get into a bunker (not a Vault). I think I should have mentioned that there is a chance that the bunker might fail at protection. Should have.
Well, Chad (aka Agent c) said that we should make polls in older version. That would enable more people to vote, so expect that poll version until Yes-Man comes back (If he comes back at all...).
We haven't done quests questions for some time now, so this week we have quest based questions. Here:
As a last question, what do you think of the new poll look?
That is all.