Hello, dear citizens of Nukapedia, to the 25th version of Saturday poll!
Same writer, different poll.
As some of you are aware, for 65 years and 3 days (at the moment of writing) the Great War should start in Fallout timeline. In order to plan what to do (albeit early), the Nukapedia will ask you what to do!
First are the last week poll's reults:
We asked you the question "In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, on which difficulty do you usually play your game?"
- The 3rd place belongs to Very Easy with 16 votes. There is always an option to die.
- The 2nd place belongs to Very Hard with 1 vote more than 3rd. Some like it rough. *Very* rough.
- And finally, the 1st place belongs to Normal, with 55 votes! Very Easy? Very Hard? More like Normal!
The other question was for Fallout 2 fans: "What is your favourite Fallout 2 modded weapon?"
- 3rd place belongs to the Scoped hunting rifle, with 22 votes. An alternative to sniper rifle, I tell you.
- 2nd place belongs to FN FAL with night sight scope with 24 votes. Who doesn't like night suprise parties? Oh wait... the parents...
- 1st place belongs to the Turbo plasma rifle with 114 votes! Perfect weapon for perfect men (And women, too!)!
As promised, you will have to decide what would you do on 23rd October, 2077. So, enjoy!
First poll is this - whom would you take into the Vault?
Poll:If a Vault offered only few amount of people to get into, which people would you choose
On other poll, decide what would you do!
There you have it, Nukapedians. See ya!