Welcome, welcome, ghouls, super mutants and (of course) humans, to the SPECIAL anneversary of the Saturday polls!
My name is Energy X, and I'll be your guide to this week's poll (As were the previous two...).
Anyway, I'd first wish you a Happy Fallout day! This is because the very first Fallout game was sold 15 years ago.
Let's move on to the last polls' results, shall we?
- The first poll was Which antagonistic plan do you think was most vile? and the results are these:
- In third place, "Enclave's idea to take control of the water purifier" was chosen with 18 votes. Water ain't much of a deal these days, considering people from filthy mudpuddles...
- In 2nd place came "Master's creation of super mutants" with 27 votes. I am sure the muties are now crying for that place (Or are they furious so that they plan another invasion?).
- And, in the 1st place is "Enclave's genocide of killing mutants through FEV" with 40 votes. Hell yeah, Enclave has quite evil geniuses!
- 2nd poll was What is your most favourite town in Fallout 2? and here are the votes:
- In third place is San Fran with 23 votes. There is nothing better than a city full of lunatics, scientists and filthy ship workers.
- In 2nd place, with 33 votes, came the Vault City option. Just don't badmouth Lynette...!
- In 1st, with 91 vote, came the New Reno. A gamer's paradise, full of drugs, mobsters, and prostitutes.
So, in 1997 the first Fallout game was launched. In this special Saturday poll there will not be 2, but 7 polls! So, if I'd put every poll on one page it would be huge, so I had to make several pages. Underneath are the links. Have fun voting!
And, well, that is about it. To keep ALL fans satisfied. Wait... nah, not yet. here are the finals.
That is about it. If you are wondering where Yes-Man is, well, he is supposed to be back next week. So, keep your
radio computer tu(r)ned on for more Saturday Polls!