On a different note, could you imagine the Speech skill in real life? Imagine a lawyer with a low speech skill attempting to protect an obviously guilty murderer; "My client didn't stab that woman to death, she ran into his knife, Repeatedly".”— BrandonFox
Welcome again to the Saturday Polls, folks!
My name is Energy X (got right this time) and I will be your host for the next 2 weeks.
So, jusging from the last poll's results, I should have not included Maybe song (could be people mistakenly did thought that was the only soundtrack in Fallout universe they knew...). Oh well, here are the results:
From 1st poll, "Which Fallout: New Vegas skill did you find most useful?":
- In 3rd place came Repair with 17 votes. Sometimes you just have to do it by yourself.
- In 2nd place are Guns skill with 25 votes. There is nothing better than a stench of gunpowder in the morning...
- And in 1st is Speech, with 42 votes. Too bad you can't talk your way out of the raiders. Not ones for talking, I suppose.
From 2nd poll "Which is your favourite Fallout soundtrack?":
- In 3rd place is the Desert Wind (the Wasteland theme) with 12 votes. Feel the rush of the wind in your face...
- In 2nd place are Vats of Goo (Mariposa Military Base theme) with 16 votes. There seems plenty of goo for everyone!
- In 1st place, without repricussions, is Maybe song with 247 votes. If you wish, you can have this guy to sing to you.
There you have the results. Now for the polls.
In first poll, the vote is about antagonists. Honestly, I should have done this poll before. Anyway, you don't have to vote for your most favourite antagonist, but what his intentions were.
Poll:Which antagonistic plan do you think was most vile
The second poll features your most favourite location in Fallout 2. So, enjoy!
As stated earlier, 1st poll is based on what you think is wrong for the people of the Wasteland. In 2nd, vote for the one you think you enjoyed most, had interesting quests etc.
Oh, an for days is 15 years of Fallout, so be sure to commemorate it!
NOTE: I will update the special blog on Saturday (29th September), else you would have to wait until I would be to update it.