|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
These rules are all rules that are, or should be, abided by in Chat in addition to the first 10 rules.
NOTE: These rules are meant purely as a joke, and should be treated as such. Any names referred to in these are as an inside joke, and if said users do not wish to be mentioned in the blog they are free to ask me and I will remove their name.
Here they are:
- Personal attacks, bigotry and/or racist or sexist name calling.
- Harassment and/or sexual harassment.
- Extreme use of profanity/cursing or directing it towards another user is not permitted.
- Violation of personal privacy. This includes revealing personal information about users (e.g. real name, location, age, gender, etc) and violating confidentiality on particular issues (such as issues asked to be kept confidential by other users or administrators).
- Linking to external sources, such as websites, which violate the aforementioned rules. Notably, publicly linking to websites such as Facebook or MySpace that violate personal privacy, is not permitted without prior consent from the user whose privacy might be violated.
- Trolling or general irritation or disruption of other users. This often includes, but is not limited to; excessive usage of capital letters, punctuation marks, deliberate distortions of the English language (such as "133t" or "Dolan" speak), and excessive usage of non-English languages.
- Being a dick. As a guideline, don't go out of your way to irritate others. (And especially do not try to test the admin's and/or chat moderator's patience and/or limits.) Vicious abuse is grounds for sanctions.
- Whining. Users who ask for something from another chat user and are refused it should not stoop to complaining. It is acceptable to be persistent, but in a mature manner.
- Discussing real-world politics and/or religion without unanimous consent. If someone doesn't want to talk about them, drop the subject.
- Spamming. The meaning should be obvious. Don't say the same thing six times because no one is responding to you. Don't keep yammering on about a subject nobody cares about. Meaningless and/or random posts can also be considered spam, alongside disruptive internet memes.
- Fallout talk is strictly forbidden with a perma-ban.
- ToCxHawK Is not allowed in the Mod Lounge, ever.
- Don't piss on the seat.
- Always insult the pigeon.
- Drama is to occur no less than once a week.
- The word "fuck" is actually spelled "fak."
- GAV is not allowed to leave chat.
- Dragon Ball Z has to be refered to at least twice a day.
- No being honest until after 10 PM EST.
- Bring donuts for Super Kami Guru.
- Faction debates from Skyrim do not fall under rule 9. Debate them as much as you want.
- Stop pinging me.
- The Gunny sees all.
- No, I am not banning that person for stealing your sweetroll. Stop asking.
- Saying you like Fallout 3 is punishable by lecture.
- No Zombies allowed.
- Absolutely no Snooki Avatars. No exceptions.
- No fucktards in chat.
- Chatting under the influence is mandatory.
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel has never, ever existed. Ever.
- No chat until you have done your homework.
- You must eat your vegetables before using chat.
- Who is the Goddess? The Goddess is the woman, is a woman, is any woman, is all women... Are you the goddess?
- If it exists, Jasper has slept with it.
- No discussion of Twilight shall take place within chat borders.
- Do not pee in the pool.
- Also, the pool is closed.
- Get off my lawn.
- You must always wear shorts in chat. They're comfy and easy to wear.
- Everyone on chat is a jackass. If you aren't, then you will be banned.
- As per User:Agent c, the use of the word "Fanboy" is hereby banned, under pain of death.
- >green text always works.
- Only Chad can pun.
- No Mutants Allowed.
- He who breaks the Hell Yeah combo will suffer a beating from Jasper.
- The only person who can use "..." is User:The Ever Ruler
- Everything is an inside joke.
- Let Fireburn feel special.
The Fallout Wiki chat drinking game
- Someone enters chat = one drink
- A link to youtube is posted that you have no interest in watching = one drink
- A link to a funny anon edit that you've seen a dozen times is posted = one drink
- A link to an anon who was banned for a funny name that you've seen before is posted = two drinks
- Eden says the word "Enclave" or "fallacy" = one drink
- Richie posts song lyrics repeatedly even though it's against the rules and nobody tells him to stop = one drink
- Journey enters chat = two drinks
- Fireburn says the word "whatever" after being lectured for breaking a rule = Finish your drink
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
List will keep getting bigger over time.