Welcome to the Saturday Polls. Insert witty one-liner here.
In the Poll corner
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked Which of these frightening abominations would you be afraid to face?
- In third place with 20 votes was none of them. I bet they wet the bed secretly... That's what all the macho people are like.
- In 2nd place with 29 votes was all of them! Fear is the mind killer.
- And in 1st place with 117 votes were caza-claws. Happiness and safety cost money. But for death and suffering: there's caza-claws!
Question #2 I asked Why do all of the NPCs wear the same type of underwear?
- In third place with 24 votes was they all go shopping at the same tight-whitey store! That store must be making a killing...
- In 2nd place with 37 votes was psychological conditioning from a young age. Waht a twist!
- And in 1st place with 116 votes was simply: the developers got lazy. Seeing as so many of them are voiced by one person, I'm not surprised.
Question #3 I asked Have you ever at some point wondered if all that happens in the Fallout games is just a realistic simulation for Vault Dwellers in Vaults to practice for what might lie in the outside world?
- Third place with 15 votes was yes, but think it's just a theory. Kind of like all that "Quaere Verum" nonsense.
- 2nd place with 63 votes was no, but now that I mentioned it to them...
- In first place with 105 votes was No! That's impossible! Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Question #4 Leea asked What do you do if a song you hate comes on the radio in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third place with 36 votes votes was immediately switch the station. But to what? Dun dun dun.
- 2nd place with 38 votes (this is why every vote counts!) was smack themselves over the head in the hope that the induced trauma will make them forget about Johnny Guitar. But they know it will only be #played again, my johnny guitar#
- In first place with 78 votes was suffer through the song in the hope that a good one will come on after. Don't you hate that feeling when you try and do this, only for an even worse song to come on?
My random video(s) of the week
Let's get jiggy! For the note, Lucas went to the dark side with the Star Wars series long before this Kinect game...
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.