When there's something strange, needing answering, who you gonna' call? The Saturday Polls! A question in your head, clawing at your bed, who you gonna' call? The Saturday Polls! Hey, it's BrandonFox again.
Can't I just hate all Little Lamplighters most?”— Peace'n Hugs
Alright, Christmas is over. Now you gotta' wait another year for it again! Did everybody get what they wanted? What I wanted most can't be gotten through presents, it's impossible to get. I am however pleased that my sister and her daughter didn't come round this time, they're both so noisy! So yep, it was just my brother and my mum, nice and quiet the way I like it. In a few days time will be New Years Eve! You know what that means, people getting drunk off their arse. Eh, I can't stand noisy parties, I get uncomfortable. Anybody else feel the same way? I just hope the Enclave don't bash any parties, the last thing we need is pre-War "America" exercising their so called "jurisdiction" on everybody...
Last Week's Results
Question #1 We all like to role-play our characters from time to time but some of us like backgrounded ones more. Did you prefer pre-defined back-story or ones which are a blank slate?
- 14 people have no strong feelings whatsoever. I'd ask them to at least pick the one they leaned towards most, but it seems they come from the planet of neutrality.
- 31 people liked background characters more! It does seem a bit easier, but what if your character's background was preset as a cross-dressing robot fetishist? 8 Would you like it then? Huh? Huh! Well, some of you might.
- 40 people are blanker than blank. They blankety blank their characters. Well, why wouldn't they? When you can make your character anybody you want? You could even make your character... a cross-dressing robot fetishist! Batteries not included.
Question #2 Because I hate Little Lamplight so much, I decided to force my hate on everybody else by asking which Lamplighter you hated the most! Notice the distinct lack of "But I loved all the Lamplighters! :o" options? Mwa ha ha.
- In third place was Sticky with 20 votes. Considering I already found Big Town by the time I had to escort him back, I had no problem with him! There's many videos (alright, 1 I know of) of Sticky getting power-fisted off the top of Tenpenny Tower. Look it up on Youtube to vent your anger on him.
- Princess was the second most hated with 71 votes. Making her cry was one of the highlights of my F3 experience. Yes, mmm. The tears of unfathomable sadness. Yes, let me bask in them. Okay okay, let's -ahem-, move onto the next result...
- Annnnnd Macready was first with a whopping 149 votes! His high pitched voice and superiority complex didn't do much for me either. He shares the name with the main character from John Carpenter's The Thing, one of my favourite horrors, but Lamplight Macready is noway cool in the slightest. It's times like these I wish the 360 had modding to remove necessary characters...
Question #3 To get us all in the festive season, I asked if everybody was looking forward to Christmas?
- 39 people were kinda' looking forward. Seeing annoying relatives might have been part of it.
- 40 people said of course they were looking forward! How couldn't you? Well, unless you get robot santa come and visit you, I think they'd have second thoughts about the holiday... Pray your home is protected from him for next year's holiday.
- 142 people thought that waiting for Christmas made them wish for a nuclear winter. Now here's something I just realized. Does this mean people weren't looking forward to the wait of Christmas because they don't like Christmas? Or is it because they were so excited for Christmas? Uh, I hate how many times I used that c-word in this result. Well, I'm sure the NCR soldiers feel the same way.
My random video for the week
No, this dancing pumpkin guy is not me. Also, don't judge! I like this song! I find it catchy... Also, is this really an official music video? Lol!
If anybody has any suggestions, leave them on my Talk-page. You'll get a token of appreciation and a mention.