On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to meeeeeee- threeeee Saturday Pollllllls! Alright, can anybody explain to me how there can be different days of Christmas when only the 25th of December is Christmas day!? Anyways, it's the Polls again!
Trolls become solid stone when exposed to daylight. Have you ever considered daylight for getting rid of the trolls?”— Egelstein
Alright guys, I might be a bit jaded, but I don't necessarily look forward to Christmas. Probably a deep issue I have that's part of it, but it annoys me! What I AM looking forward to however are the sales afterwards, I'm hoping I can finally pick up a Playstation 3 after they drop down in price so I guess I can say: Thank you Christmas? On another topic, did anybody watch the new Hobbit film? I did last week and I thought it was pretty good. Can't say it was as good as the original LoTR films because how can you compare getting some treasure to destroying the One Ring of evil Powahhhh? My main issue is probably the uninteresting characters in the Hobbit compared to the other films. Also, anybody ever read the books? Eh, I've read the Hobbit but I just couldn't get into the Fellowship book. Just found it kinda' dull. Anyway, to the Polls!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 What game introduced you to the Fallout series?
- In third place was ironically, the first game in the series! To be honest, with a series as old as 1997, how many here have actually played them first? Now I know graphics aren't everything but... they looked like pixellated Vaseline.
- Fallout New Vegas came second. In a way, I feel both sorry and happy for these people. I mean, this is my favourite game in the series, but getting into the series with bugs as bad as when this game first came out? Woo-eeeh. Thankly they're fixed up! Mostly....
- In first place even more ironically was Fallout 3! Liam Neeson is very pleased. At last, he isn't disappointed.
Question #2 I felt like doing something different for this one. I gave you a picture and I asked what you saw?
- Third place was... a tie! Between a different interpretation entirely and what I gave you, and an embarrassed option... You think some people felt too dirty with their own minds that they felt too embarrassed to pick the "I'm too embarrassed" option? Woah, Poll-ception.
- Alien technology came second! Now I'm only gonna warn you just once, be careful wherever you are or you may just find yourself getting a quantum harmonizer being put into your photonic resonation chamber by alien dudes...
- We must have a very clean minded wiki because in first place came simply an animal hide! Alright, my dirty mind aside, I can really see a run over cat or squirrel now. Is that... good?
Question #3 In light of all this Kotaku stuff, I asked you all when you think we'll officially get news on F4 from Bethesda?
- Third place came 2015! I seriously hope I'm actually playing the game by then, it would have been what, 5 years since New Vegas then? Oh yeah, you just lost the game by the way.
- Second place was July to December 2014. I can't think of anything witty so I'll just move onto the next result!
- And in first place was January to July 2014. Exactly the date I picked. Gawd, dates dates dates. You'd think a bunch of giggly schoolgirls were right next to you gossiping about boys, am I right?
My random video for the week
Ever wondered what it'd be like to have Mr Burke fall in love with your male character? Now you know! Sexy music included!
That's all guys. If you have any poll-ideas, leave them on my talk-page! I'll even make a custom made image present to post on your Talk Page to do with as you wish :)