I don't want to give a long intro speech. Because Socrates gave a long speech and his friends killed him.
Disclaimer: The Weekly Saturday Poll is a poll (not a pole!) every Saturday asking the community what they think about the fallout series ranging from skills, guns, music and other paraphernalia. Have a suggestion for the next poll? Tell me on my talk page!
Question #1 I asked Were some achievements/trophies not worth the effort to get?
- In third place with 7 votes was I will get every achievement no matter how hard they are! Would you be able to unlock Left 4 Dead's nothing special or Dead Rising's 7 day survivor achievements?
- Coming in second (jointly) with 9 votes each were I never bother with achievements anyway and Je ne me soucie pas. Both mean pretty much the same thing: I don't care.
- And in 1st place with 51 votes was Yeah, I've encountered a few. I love achievements myself, but some were just so time consuming I felt my life was being sucked out of me like from a Bangkok hooker.
Question #2 I asked Would you have preferred if faction armour like the Ranger Veteran or Centurion didn’t make factions hostile to you?
- In third place is I would have liked to wear them, but that's just part of their job. with 14 votes. I suppose being decked out in Legion crimson and sitting calmly in a bar enjoying some booze is bound to freak the customers out.
- Second place is I would have liked an option to just wear them as normal armour and toggle back and forth ect. with 26 votes. You could create some schizophrenic Wastelanders: One minute they feel fine with your normal armour, then you toggle it back to a disguise and they attack you.
- And in first place with 28 votes is No, they're fine how they are. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Tell that to the Total Recall remake please.
- Question #3 I asked Ever felt like a Fallout game needed a dancing side-quest?
- In 3rd place with 12 votes was Yeah! I wanna dance like it's 2999! Flashy rhymes coated with spangles,
Add some sounds in it times wangles.
- In 2nd place with 30 votes was Maybe not side-quests, but I'd like to be able to dance in clubs and bars. Everyone do the Shepherd dance from Mass Effect 2!
- And 1st place with 31 votes was No, keep dancing *out* of my Fallout games! You heard the narcs, stop dancing and get out!
- Question #4 I asked Have you ever been put off from getting into a game series because there are too many games in it?
- In 3rd place with 7 votes was Yeah, because it would be too time consuming. As a wise black woman meme once said, "Ain't nobody got time for 'dat!"
- In 2nd place with 15 votes was A combination of several of reasons. Time consuming, you don't want to play the lesser games, console exclusives and I'd rather just play the new games in the series. I still feel rather vexed that Metal Gear Solid 4 is still only on the PS3 but since then, future Metal Gear games have been on the Xbox 360 and One too.
- And 1st place with a magical 42 votes was If it's a series I like enough I will make the effort. It is rather satisfying to see a series progress and get a deeper appreciation. It's a bit saddening that a lot of people why played Saints Row The Third and IV never played the original Saints Row and Saints Row 2. Give them a go, the first two form a cohesive narrative and the second is one of the best games ever!
All females in my workplace have to wear miniskirts? Hey, I'd vote for him.
That's all this week/month ect.