I don't want to give a long intro speech. Because Socrates gave a long speech and his friends killed him.
Disclaimer: The Weekly Saturday Poll is a poll (not a pole!) every Saturday asking the community what they think about the fallout series ranging from skills, guns, music and other paraphernalia. Have a suggestion for the next poll? Tell me on my talk page!
Putin is terrified of his own shadow, why do you think he spends so much time lifting weights.”— Anonymous User
Question #1 I asked Were some achievements/trophies not worth the effort to get?
- In third place with 7 votes was I will get every achievement no matter how hard they are! Would you be able to unlock Left 4 Dead's nothing special or Dead Rising's 7 day survivor achievements?
- Coming in second (jointly) with 9 votes each were I never bother with achievements anyway and Je ne me soucie pas. Both mean pretty much the same thing: I don't care.
- And in 1st place with 51 votes was Yeah, I've encountered a few. I love achievements myself, but some were just so time consuming I felt my life was being sucked out of me like from a Bangkok hooker.
Question #2 I asked Would you have preferred if faction armour like the Ranger Veteran or Centurion didn’t make factions hostile to you?
- In third place is I would have liked to wear them, but that's just part of their job. with 14 votes. I suppose being decked out in Legion crimson and sitting calmly in a bar enjoying some booze is bound to freak the customers out.
- Second place is I would have liked an option to just wear them as normal armour and toggle back and forth ect. with 26 votes. You could create some schizophrenic Wastelanders: One minute they feel fine with your normal armour, then you toggle it back to a disguise and they attack you.
- And in first place with 28 votes is No, they're fine how they are. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Tell that to the Total Recall remake please.
- Question #3 I asked Ever felt like a Fallout game needed a dancing side-quest?
- In 3rd place with 12 votes was Yeah! I wanna dance like it's 2999! Flashy rhymes coated with spangles,
Add some sounds in it times wangles.
- In 2nd place with 30 votes was Maybe not side-quests, but I'd like to be able to dance in clubs and bars. Everyone do the Shepherd dance from Mass Effect 2!
- And 1st place with 31 votes was No, keep dancing *out* of my Fallout games! You heard the narcs, stop dancing and get out!
- Question #4 I asked Have you ever been put off from getting into a game series because there are too many games in it?
- In 3rd place with 7 votes was Yeah, because it would be too time consuming. As a wise black woman meme once said, "Ain't nobody got time for 'dat!"
- In 2nd place with 15 votes was A combination of several of reasons. Time consuming, you don't want to play the lesser games, console exclusives and I'd rather just play the new games in the series. I still feel rather vexed that Metal Gear Solid 4 is still only on the PS3 but since then, future Metal Gear games have been on the Xbox 360 and One too.
- And 1st place with a magical 42 votes was If it's a series I like enough I will make the effort. It is rather satisfying to see a series progress and get a deeper appreciation. It's a bit saddening that a lot of people why played Saints Row The Third and IV never played the original Saints Row and Saints Row 2. Give them a go, the first two form a cohesive narrative and the second is one of the best games ever!
All females in my workplace have to wear miniskirts? Hey, I'd vote for him.
That's all this week/month ect.