Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's the Fox. It's BrandonFox again. No, I don't know what the fox says so stop asking me.
So if you've been following the Survivor website, chances are you've found out the truth. I'm incredibly sorry it didn't turn out the way some of you guys/gals hoped it would but I did say ladies and gentlemen not to be too psyched on a new game cos it might just break your heart if it's false. I myself only just found out it was fake when I woke up this morning a few hours ago and checked Nukapedia. The guy's had his fun so let's just try and move forward, eh? Think about how awesome it will be when Bethesda themselves (officially..) announce F4 next year sometime! :D I know I'll be. I'm still awaiting myself for news on a new Mass Effect game (and film!) and on a new Silent Hill game involving Hideo Kojima and -
Last Week's Results
Question #1 It's cliche, it's been asked many times but so what! I asked you guys what your favourite player character was.
- 49 people said the Lone Wanderer. They might be from one of the favourite Fallout games but they're ultimately alone at the bottom in third place. Liam Neeson is disappoint.
- The Courier delivered himself straight into the hearts of 57 users. Just don't ask him to deliver any pieces of pre-War technology to your house unless you want to become a Marked-Man...
- On top was the illusive "other" option with 129 votes. What was the character? Was it the Recruit? Was it this guy? Was it Grecks? Since nobody commented, nobody knows! The secrets have been locked in a box in a giant warehouse where nobody may find them.
Question #2 Leading on from the other, I asked you what your race was when you played the Fallout games!
- 21 people said Asian. A billion live in just China alone yet they came out third. Trust me, there was a hell of a lot of other votes which you'll just see.
- With 247 votes came Caucasian with 2nd place. I myself am Caucasian (I think). By the way, is anybody else confused as to why the word is Caucasian instead of another word? Alright, stupid question...
- An astounding number of 348 votes puts African-Americans to the top! Strange, considering I've only seen something like 2 African Americans in Vault 101...
Question #3 I also asked you guys if you had played the new GTA and what your thoughts were
- It was really good for 57 folks. What's the difference between really good and excellent? Just a touch of fantasticness. That, and a free lapdance from a sexy bleach blonde named Stephanie. I know, a weird analogy.
- 69 people thought it was awesome! Urge to make another sexual pun... rising. Maybe they went the whole way with the blonde?
- Thankfully, 163 people were like me and never played it. I aim to play it one day! I'm old enough as it is!
This Survivor website stuff was also covered faithfully by Agentc so I'd like special thanks for him. Hell I couldn't have been able to do that. I suck at reporting.
My Random Video For The Week
I couldn't resist. I love this song! C'mon, everybody just dance with me :D <3
Remember, you can suggest videos and also Polls. If you have any ideas, leave them on my Talk-Page.