When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go: to the Polls. When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurries seem to help, I know, at the Polls.
Disclaimer: The Weekly Saturday Poll is a poll (not a pole!) every Saturday asking the community what they think about the fallout series ranging from skills, guns, music and other paraphernalia. Have a suggestion for the next poll? Tell me on my talk page!
Yes-Man still hasn't come back. Hopefully he'll be here next time folks, so I'll guess I'll just try and tell an interesting anecdote. Try not to fall asleep, as you'll be tested on this next pop-quiz! Recently I went to see a Shakespeare performance of Julius Caesar and it was a really cool experience. As a stand-in on the bottom level, I was right in on the action next to the stage. I also got to see the male actors at the start all bare-chested which made me kind of jealous, so now I try and work out more often. Ever felt like that before?
Question #1 Leea asked How do you think the Deathclaws got to the Deathclaw Promontory?
- In third place with 26 votes was aliens dropped them off there. Mothership Zeta never happened! *cries in a corner to himself*
- In 2nd place with 33 votes was the now dead prospectors brought Deathclaw eggs which then hatched, and presumably ate them or something.
- And in 1st place with 52 votes was the developers put them there. Developers... Developers never change.
Question #2 Leea asked Would you like Caesar's Legion to appear in the next Fallout game?
- In third place with 22 votes was yeah! Along with a wardrobe upgrade.
- In 2nd place with 36 votes was just a reference. Caesar's bald head will be a story told throughout the whole Wasteland for years to come.
- And in 1st place with 98 votes was maybe, but it depends on how they appear in the game. No idea what that means, but it probably means some kind of double standard where they want them to appear but not as a canon ending or something.
Question #3 I asked Do you ever read holotapes/notes when you get them?
- In third place with 8 votes was only some of the ones they get. Only the scraps of pre-war Playboys. I read them for the articles.
- In 2nd place with 33 votes was most of the ones they get.
- And in 1st place with 119 votes was all of them. Which were then quickly forgotten due to short attention spans.
This thing is just a perfect representation of my life.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.