Eric(EverRuler), I have a tip for you, don't be like yourself”— You heard it from DeadGunner yourself people.
I’m feeling pretty proud of myself. I aced my 1st half of English coursework with full marks. Now if only I could get the rest for the main exam essay… That girl 4 I like takes second priority to Grade success. It’s always an accomplishment to do something and feel proud after. What’s more, the next stage of the Nukapedian of the Year is underway so don’t forget to make your way there after or now and cast your vote. Apparently, I’m up for vote. But I’m up against the giants of BillyOcean (I still have no idea who he is and what he’s done), 69.125 and Jspoelstra and Eden2012. I have no chance! Game over man, game over! Also, don’t forget that in just over a day and 9 hours (Sunday at 9PM for me), the first timer on the survivor runs out. Remember guys, remember, don’t get upset if it doesn’t turn out the way you want. Fallout 4 will come eventually from Bethesda. To the results now, eh?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 It was time I asked gameplay-mechanic questions. That, and I couldn’t think of a perfect accomplice to SaintPain’s question. I asked you all what your favourite skill was.
- 26 said Energy Weapons. Eden 2012’s plan is coming to fruition! Well… slowly but surely. He’s probably at least happy it came 3rd. But a vote for Tesla is a vote for America!
- 83 said Small Guns. Good old fashioned weaponry. Barter scored no votes by the way. I suppose why trade with that random merchant when you can shoot him and his lowly goon and steal his stuff? Greed is good.
- 85 people won by the skin of their teeth with Speech. Personally, my favourite skill as well. But come on, the speech fails in New Vegas were hilarious in themselves. Prime example is trying to get Meyers a pardon from the Mojave Outpost from Major Knight.
Question #2 Saint Pain suggested… a Pony DLC. He was smoking some seriously psychedelic stuff for this stuff. You all knew the basic layout, but the question was if you would play it?
- Amazingly, 27 people said they would have to be drunk enough to play it and asked OMG wtf is wrong with you for adding ponies to Fallout!? Respectful opinions guys. Even if they are weird for liking a children show about ponies… No other comment.
- 43 said that it was the most stupid thing they ever heard, but would still play it. Personally, I’ve heard stupider things. But psychedelic… maybe not so. Apart from maybe the drunk scene in Dumbo or the Boat trip from Willy Wonka. Look up the boat trip if you want nightmares.
- All 149 people cancelled their dinner-date with me. No worries, I have an entire restaurant to myself now! Now I can do all the things I wanted like dancing on the tables and jumping like a doofus from the chairs onto other chairs…
Bonus: Finally, as a bonus I asked people if they had any intentions towards the newer consoles of the Xbox One and the PS4.
- 15 people have one of the consoles already. From what I’ve read, the PS4 seems more popular. $100 more cheaper, I don’t see why not. Plus, Xbox One watches you when you masturbate in your room, so I’ve heard…
- 100 people don’t have no stinking new consoles and don’t need no stinking new consoles. I need to get PS3 soon anyways for the games I could never play on my 360. Maybe after studies though…
- 152 will be getting one or both of these consoles in the future. Maybe when they’re actually affordable for me I will consider getting one.
My Random Video for the Week
It's back a 2nd time. This time it's a bit weirder.
That's all folks. Remember to leave any suggestions on my Talk-Page if you have any!
EDIT: reset first Poll due to some demands for the Recruit from Tactics.