The Saturday Polls, now with 0 commercials! *Please support the Saturday Polls by donating today*
Because what’s the point of living, if you don’t have a dick?”— Donnie Darko
I don't have much news to report, but Leon has a pretty interesting idea if you'd like to take a gander:
It sounds like something which could be used to really help with locations of hard to find items for those who like to use guides and what-not!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Leea asked What non-weapon item would you've liked to have used as a weapon in Fallout 3 and/or Fallout: New Vegas?
- In third place with 18 votes was some of these ideas. Moving on..
- In 2nd place with 29 votes was surgical equipment. The doctor is in!
- And in 1st place with 61 votes was all of these ideas! Might has well have called it Fallout: The Dead Rising Mod.
Question #2 I asked If you could rewrite the last boss of Fallout 3, what you put in?
- In 3rd place with 19 votes, was that all if not most of the ideas I gave were better than the end boss we actually got. I should be a game designer :D
- Coming in at 2nd place with 58 votes was a mutated Colonel Autumn brought upon by his mysterious injection. Irrrrrrrrony!
- And in first place with 59 votes was that I had no problem with the end boss we got. Bunch of sticklers.
Question #3 I asked What do you think is the most open-ended DLC? (Think of terms of area to explore and ways to end the DLC)
- Third place with 8 votes is Honest Hearts. But just how honest can the voters be?
- 2nd place with 82 votes is Old World Blues. The only add-on where you can give bad karma advice to a toaster.
- In first place with 84 votes was Point Lookout! Pro-tip: Listen to Dad’s advice and never trust egotistical brains in jars.
My random video of the week
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.