Out now: The second season of the Saturday Polls on DVD! Includes a making of documentary and optional commentary by Samuel L. Jackson.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 What would you do in the Giant Radroach scenario?
- In third place with 19 votes, would be to go and hide somewhere. No one is safe! The age of humans has ended!
- In 2nd place with 38 votes would be to welcome our new Radroach overlords. They accept your hospitality...
- In first place with 119 votes would be to go get your shotgun and fight them! ...what good it would do anyway.
Question #2 I asked Which of these side-quests do you like the sound of?.
- In third place with 20 votes was taking a rocket to the moon and finding pre-war colonists! I wonder if astronaut food tastes better than our food?
- 2nd place went to the murder mystery in a small town with 26 votes. If the victim was a ghoul, you can tell everybody would suspect the ex-Enclave soldier...
- And in first place with 91 votes was they all sound good! Thank you, my self-esteem just went up :)
Question #3 Anonymous user 184.108.40.206 asked: Who is the most annoying companion in New Vegas?
- In third place came Boone with 11 votes. Remember, his wife is dead. Dead! That is all.
- Waking Cloud took second place with 19 votes. Must have been the whole Father in the Caves nonsense.
- And in 1st place with 77 votes is Lily! For a Nightkin, she's very loud when you try and sneak isn't she?
Question #4 Leea asked: Have you ever played a Low Intelligence character?
- In trid plece was Yes! wth 29 vots coz it so funneh
- In second place with 48 votes was wanting to but never getting around it, story of my life...
- And in 1st place with 99 votes was hell no! High Intelligence is the way to go! You'd have to be somewhat stupid to try and find the person who tried to kill you, but that's just me.
My random video of the week
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.