This edition is sponsored by Genaro's very own brand of Radroach meat. It tastes like ass, but it's fairly filli-... actually nah, all it does is taste of ass.
Sorry for the sort of lateness of this edition. I got back at 3am from Spain and I had to sleep until a bit later, and play some Fallout 3 to relax and unwind. When I was in Spain, I could hardly believe Brazil's defeat at the hands of Germany, they played even worse than England!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Fluttterpie asked us What was your favourite main quest in Fallout 3?
- In third place with 20 votes is the American Dream. A dream for the Lone Wanderer and the Wasteland if Raven Rock was destroyed, but an American Nightmare for the Enclave...
- In 2nd place with 66 votes is Take it Back. The only quest where freedom of choice went out of the door in order to give a more dramatic (yet nonsensical) ending! (At least until Broken Steel was released).
- And in 1st place with 72 is Tranquility Lane! Jacked into the Matrix, making lemonade stand kids cry, causing housewives to tumble down the stairs from roller skates and to top it off your dad is a dog, could there be a more messed up yet hilarious Fallout quest!?
Question #2 From Parker747 we got What traps and environmental hazards did you like?
- In 3rd place with 40 votes was... none, because they only aim to harm you! Awww, no masochists in the house? :'(
- Coming in at 2nd place with 51 votes was crying baby in a pram. If you're stupid enough to think a real baby would be in there you deserve to get blown up...
- And in first place with 84 votes was I love all of them! I think I'm gonna hire Beatrix for all of your birthdays.
Question #3 I asked You know you've been playing too much Fallout if you:
- Third place with 33 votes was collecting bottle-caps (just in case). Dr Mobius did predict the power of the bottlecap as a currency before the bombs drop, right?
- 2nd place with 42 votes was "I haven't done any of these". You guys haven't played enough Fallout then! Fix it asap!
- In first place, 50 votes was "I've done several of these!" Great work! Now go get some sun...
Question #4 I asked What's you opinion on the crafting system in New Vegas?
- 30 people just don't use it. My biggest gripe has always been trying to find Lakelurk meat for the Wasteland Omelette. Anybody else think that stuff spawns only in glitches?
- In 2nd place, 64 people think it's pretty good but could do with a bit of improvement... I can't think of anything witty to say here so let's move on!
- And in 1st place was It's alright, could do with more improvement with 105 votes. Moving on again!
World Cup 2014 Winner: Germany
Germany: 1, Argentina: 0
My random video of the week
Courtesy of Energy X.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.