Fallout 4 has been announced! No, just joking sorry, it's only the Saturday Polls. Come on, had you going a bit though, right?
Do not have a strong argument? Just compare aspects of the game with CoD!”— GarouxBloodline
Well, that was surely a busy week. I went to places I never would have bothered going if my American exchange student was here. Anybody else from the UK on this site apart from Chad and Jasper? Bath was a very beautiful place. Before that we went to Warwick to see a castle which was admittedly as longer than it needed to be (the scary 'dungeon' was fun though), Windsor (we actually used to live 20 minutes away so it was easy for us to get around. We even accidentally got on a wrong train and ended up bound for Wales, good thing we got off before we reached there. In other news, I also won an award for designing a food from the Fallout Universe: http://recipes.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Asnow89/Frankenfood_Submissions
I got my food designed as a prize!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 From our anon friend From 126.96.36.199: we were asked What wouldn't you do in Fallout to survive?
- In third place with 27 votes was become a Little Lamplighter. I feel you! Curse that rotten place.
- In 2nd place with 42 votes was to leave your allies to a certain death. Hey hey, why don't they make like a tree and... leave! Heh heh heh. I suck.
- And in 1st place with 92 votes was eat your dog. It'd be super hilarious if you ate the dog-meat from the inventory in Dogmeat's body. Talk about food-ception!
Question #2 From SantaJaws we got Would you like to see the return of skill books and magazines in the next Fallout?
- In 3rd place with 13 votes was I couldn't care less. And I couldn't care less about writing a witty comment here. Oh wait, I just did. Umm, moving on...
- Coming in at 2nd place with 33 votes is only for Skill Books to return. Ever wondered how on earth your character manages to read the Chinese stealth book and actually learn from it?
- And in first place with 169 (dudes!) votes is for both the magazines and books to return!
Question #3 I asked Which Fallout game had your favourite appearance of Harold?
- In third place is I hate Harold with 19 votes. Yeah, well... he hates you too! So there!
- Coming in at second is fittingly, Fallout 2 with 34 votes (and Vault 34 is where loads of people turned to ghouls so it's also even more fitting?).
- Fallout 3 came first place with 138 votes. Here, you had the choice to kill him, slow his growth, accelerate his growth or kill him outright. Whatever you chose, hopefully you didn't burn him!
Question #4 I asked Which type of Weapon Mod in New Vegas did you think was most useful?
- Magazine capacity upgrade got 31 votes, so now you can spread even more of the pain!
- Weapon noise reduction got 49 votes, so now you can be a sneaky butthole!
- And scopes got top prize with 72 votes. The last thing you ever (or never?) see...
From the last anon we have another question. His IP address changed, but I think his name is Parker, so thanks once again Parker! (ps. make an account and then I can send gifts to you!)
My random video of the week
Biggest overstatement of the century.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.