Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness because all of these Polls make up for the silence.
We must stop pointing fingers! Finger pointing gets us nowhere, Steve!”— Randy Marsh
I hate to ask for opinions again but when you dream about running around your school in your underwear, what do you think that could mean? Other than that, I've just watched the 1st Season of Game of Thrones and am completely -unsurprised- that Sean Ben died once again. I've decided to read the books and stay away from watching the other series for now. Do you ever feel like more and more people are watching a source material before reading it? It's always been a sort of nuisance to me to hear people go "Oh, it was a book before? I didn't know that. Nah, why read it when I can just watch it!" It's just uuuurghhh! Of course, I think this can be sort of overridden if the book was very boring or sucked ect. Not that I have anything against the Lord of the Rings book, but trying to read it made me sleepy. A lot. I thought the movies were more awesome.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 From GenBolt we were asked What was your most frustrating quest in a main game?
- In third place with only 26 votes is the Wasteland Survival Guide. The hardest thing I ever experienced on this quest were the dialogue options to choose when you complete each objective. The snide option is my favourite, but the intelligence ones are hilarious too! Anybody else get what I mean?
- In 2nd place with 32 votes was We Will All Go Together, apparently because a lot of people suffered the same problem I did of having a companion kill one of the Ghouls from a distance and not being able to find the last dogtag or two. This kept me up for ages one night…
- And in 1st place with 80 votes is the Nuka Cola Challenge. No matter what you do Ronald will never get his “action”, although neither will you. I’m sure this isn’t why people voted for this quest though.
Question #2 From GarouxBloodline we got Which was the most dark experience seen in Fallout for you?.
- In 3rd place with 34 votes was roaming the halls of Vault 87 and seeing the gruesome experiments that took place. I know right? Just how did the super mutants even get out of the Vault in the first place? Damn you Vault-Tek and your plot-hole experiments!
- 54 people other people picked knowing that the Tunnelers will eventually spread outside of the Divide and that there was nothing you could do to stop them. I disagree. If it bleeds, we can kill it.
- And in first place with 73 votes was discovering the true purpose of Vault 11. Thank you all for your contribution to the Poll community and remember, vote every week or a Nukapedia inhabitant will be killed! It might not be as fun as driving a racing car but it’s every bit as important!
Question #3 I asked What Fallout game had your favourite perk system?
- In third place is Fallout/Fallout 2 with 7 votes. These people crave a good challenge!
- In second place with 52 votes is New Vegas. The perfect mix of the originals perk system and Fallout 3, but unfortunately it came middle place.
- And in 1st place with 151 votes it’s an obvious win for Fallout 3. I guess easiness and overpowering is the new norm…
My random video of the week
Ever wanted to see Sean Bean die lots of times in one video? Now's your chance!
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.