I really need to remove that "favourite" part from the Banner... Anyways, welcome once again!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 From Santa Jaws we were asked asked Do you use the force lock option?
- In third place with only 8 votes is yes. Risk taking is part of the Fallout experience though :o
- In 2nd place with 65 votes was sometimes. We all go a little mad, I mean, use the force lock option sometimes...
- And in 1st place with 176 votes was no! It's too risky. Come on, you don't want to be a no man do you? No man! No man! Let me have my Jim Carey joke...
Question #2 From the Jaws again we got was What's your opinion on the appearance of weather (e.g. rain, snow, lightning, thunder etc) in the next Fallout?.
- 7 people picked the illusive other option. No comment.
- 14 people only wanna see radioactive acid rain. I'm not sure you can get radioactive rain but to get acid rain all you have to do is burn hydrocarbons with sulfur impurities!
- And in first place with 236 votes was Yes! Not me though. All these weather patterns make me wish for a nuclear winter.
Question #3 From Leea, "Have you ever been attracted to a character in the Fallout games?"
- 49 dudes said no. Liars!
- 63 people (including yours truly) said yes. Who can't resist the goth type of Bittercup in Big Town?
- And in 1st place with 135 votes is "sort of". They're either too embarrassed to admit it or...
Question #4 From Leea, What item do you collect in Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas?"
- In third place are teddy bears with 27 votes. You know who else collected teddy bears a lot? Hitler. Oh yeah, Dr. Dala did too I guess.
- In 2nd place is the illusive other option with 56 votes. I think I'll put a picture in this edition whenever the other option is in 1st to 3rd place.
- And in 1st place with 87 votes was no, I don't waste time on that. I agree. Have you ever tried collecting loads of teddy bears and dropping them in a pile in your Lucky 38 suite? I mean it's fun at the start, but then soon the large amount of items dropped slows your game down. It's true.
Question #5 From Leea (again), we have "Do you wish you could enter the casinos on the Strip without having to give up your non-holdout weapons?"
- 23 people just don't know. Jeez, makes me wonder why I even bother asking...
- In 2nd place, 90 people said helllll no! Probably not in that way, but they still said it. Hey, the casinos gotta keep the bread safe right?
- 127 people said yes! Might as well just get rid of all laws to begin with for these people!
Question #6 And finally from me, I asked "What was your favourite Fallout 2 Reputation?"
- In third place is Childkiller with 24 votes. I don't blame you, kids piss me off! I'm looking at you Little Lamplight...
- In second place with 42 votes is Porn Star! You're a bright shining star now m'boy, you should be proud!
- And in 1st place with 54 votes is Virgin of the Wastes! Almost the exact opposite of porn star. Well, at least they won't be doing any fluffing any time soon...
This time from GenBolt, we're being asked:
From Mistah Leon Kennedy:
And finally, an open Poll of sorts from Mbc0102 who asks us what type of vehicles if any, we would like to drive in the next Fallout game. Leave your comments below.
My random video of the week
Don't let this give you wrong idea about me okay?
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.