If nobody understands you, we do. The Saturday Polls. Questions for the me generation. -Cue fabulous 80s pop introduction-
TL; DR.”— Jasper42
Last Week's Results
I The Merchant asked What was the best New Vegas DLC?
- In third place with 39 votes is Lonesome Road. Maybe because not so many people could handle Ulysses' long winded explanations and dialogue? My personal tip: for Xbox 360 users tap the A button to skip!
- In 2nd place with 50 votes was Dead
MonkeyMoney. I like this DLC because it's the only one to give you non-standard game overs. What? I wanted to see what the Personal Accounts said!
- And in 1st place is Old World Blues with 103 votes. Eeeurgh, were those penises you are used on your keyboard to vote for this option!? Disgusting!
Question #2 What was Your favourite original Fallout small pistol?.
- 21 people chose the Desert Eagle putting it in third place. You know, for the longest time I spelled the hot and arid desert as "dessert". Meaning if I was younger it would have been the dessert gun to be in third place.
- The iconic 10mm pistol came in 2nd place with 58 votes. It's iconic, too bad it sucks after a third of the way into the game :/
- And in first place with 72 votes was the .223 pistol. One of a kind and you can pretend you're a Blade Runner when you use it. Remember to watch out for its latest reappearance in New Vegas! (steal it from the crazy dino toy salesman's storeroom in Novac)
Question #3 And finally, just where did you send "Bryan Wilks at the end of Those! "?
- 10 people never found him a home. For shame, for shame. He'll likely die on his own unless he likes ant chow.
- 13 people (including yours truly) sent him to Paradise Falls as a slave. Is it better than leaving him on his own? That's a good question.
- And in 1st place with 178 votes was the option to live with Vera. God, you immoral scoundrels. Now he has to do chores! Have you no souls?
There's a lot of questions this edition from a sudden influx of suggestions. Hold onto your butts...
From Santa Jaws (nice pun!):
From Santa Jaws:
Love from, yours truly:
I like the Childkiller one most of all. Simply because the original image for it is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen :
My random video of the week
Vote for Mass Effect 2 as game of the generation! This turian demands it!
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.