It’s him, coming at you with Polls faster than a speeding snail. Alright, I have no idea what that means. It’s BrandonFox here again. My motivational phrase for the week: The early worm gets the bird.
A lot of things have been happening recently. Fallout 4 has been teased (some of us think). The Xbox One has been recently released in Europe and the US. The PS4 has been released in the US but another week is left for Europe. The Nukapedian of the Year is now underway. And I recently had a moment of clarity regarding my Literature studies. Make sure to make your way to Skire’s blog to vote for the best guy/gal on the Wiki and also to check out Peace and Hug’s blog for another community experience from this site. Do any of you guys have the newest console? If so, tell me about it in the comments section! I don’t because I have to save my money for other things like a trip I’m hoping to plan for abroad. Now, I can’t think of anything else interesting to say that wouldn’t be outshined by the cornucopia of big news we keep getting, so I’ll get on with the results now, eh?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 In response to overwhelming support for BoS before I became suspicious of possible integrity… I asked you all what your favourite character from BoS was.
- 20 said Cain was. Hmm… I see a Cain, but I see no Abel option. Or was it because Cain has already killed Abel? Or was it the other way around? Uh, nevermind.
- 217 people voted for Patty! Call it intuition, but I think people only voted because of the breasts. Give it a couple of years of peeping tom activities and throw in some stalking and you’ll become a regular sex offender! Nah, that’s harsh. You all know I really love you.
- The people who had never played BoS before were inclined to truthfully say they never played it at all, all 222 of them. I fall into this camp. Generally, when a majority hate something, and when the trailer looks like crap, and when reviews are bad, I don’t look towards playing something.
Question #2 Once again, I gave another question for BoS fans to ogle and adore. I asked if people thought there should be a sequel to BoS or not.
- I found an effective torture method for 68 people, as they screamed in agony that they wanted no more BoS questions. Alright guys, alright. But could you describe the pain you felt? Remember, this is for SCIENCE!
- 138 people never played BoS so they didn’t know. I’m sure they’d have an opinion if I strapped them to a chair and beamed BoS gameplay into their held open eyelids Clockwork Orange style.
- 266 people played the role of the Cool Aid guy bursting through a wall and said “Oh yeah!” Alright, it was one of the only things I liked from Family Guy.
Bonus: Finally, as a bonus I asked people if they thought the Survivor website was truth or codswoggle.
- 15 people said it was lies and that people only wanted themselves to hear if it the site was the truth. Well, you people cannot handle the truth! I’m inclined to agree that the site is lies until Bethesda says so.
- 34 people are in the middle like Malcolm and don’t know if the site is for real or not. They’re agnostic. They’re unsure. They’re half way there and living on a prayer. They’re… okay onto the final result
- These individuals are feeling very optimistic and believe the site is the truth! I hope it is true, but if it turns out to be real, then 38 people are gonna find themselves very happy. Let’s just hope Fallout 4 doesn’t turn out to be a Duke nukem forever.
That’s it for the results. Remember to thank AgentC and the other admins who reported on this whole fiasco. Because it’s something I would have failed horribly at.
Our next Poll comes from SaintPain. Honestly, I don't know what he was smoking when he came up with this, but I want some. He'll be receiving a token of my thanks sometime later this week.
And one final Poll. Remember, this is for posterity.
My random video for the week
A new section I'm adding is a random video from me every week for every Poll. It all ties into my random-ish mind. So call me weird and note how some of the videos are weird-ish however much you want. But here's one song I can't get out of my head for some reason.
Thanks for stopping in people. Remember to try and be happy, and don't forget to drop off suggestions at my talk page if you have any for next week or so. :D