You're here with the Saturday Polls. We're just like Rocket Science examiners: we ask you questions you have no hope of knowing the right answer for.
Flak and Shrapnel sound like they should have a show on TLC”— Ro-beast
Last Week's Results
Question #1 What was your favourite place to shop in Rivet City was
- With 7 votes came Gary's Galley. It seems the Mirlelurk Cakes made too many people gassy...
- In 2nd place came A Quick Fix when people needed to get their quick fix. Although, it's probably an addictive fix they have now.
- In a landslide came Flak and Shrapnels with 189 votes! One had hot and unkept hair and the other had a sexy Village People moustache. Which could the ladies want more?
Question #2 How did you defeat Frank Horrigan in Fallout 2?.
- In third place with 23 votes was having help from companions and/or the Enclave team. Maybe those Enclave guys didn't care they'd lose their free dental when they chose to go up against Horrigan?
- 51 people didn't beat Horrigan... because in their dreams they joined the Enclave. If only it were an actual gameplay option in 2 and 3.... make something like it happen next game Bethesda.
- And in first place with 53 votes was using your companions ect. and the turrets to help you beat Horrigan. All that help and the game still accredits the Chosen One as the person who beat Horrigan!
Question #3 "Which New Vegas Snow-globe has your favourite design? "
- In third place came the Nellis AFB snowglobe. I mean, not just getting blown up to get to the Snowglobe was a success!
- 32 people chose the Sierra Madre Snowglobe as their favourite. Even Sinclair can appreciate the beauty of useless trinkets!
- And in 1st place with 52 votes was the Test Site snowglobe. You're in good company, it was Mr. House's favourite too!
My random video of the week
You know, there's a good chance this is how it started.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.