Welcome once again to the Saturday Polls. Still going 4 Seasons strong and it doesn't show any sign of stopping soon enough!
Not the super mutants nor the ghouls, not even those boy scouts in power armor can equal the threat that is known as Alabama Man.”— MountHail
Last Week's Results
Question #1 From Santa Jaws we were asked if we Used the Hotkeys or not.
- 40 people said they they sometimes do. Makes me wonder how the hell you sometimes use something, you either do or you don't in my view...
- In 2nd place with 50 votes came the No people. No, man! No, man!
- And in first place with 142 votes are the Yes people. It'd be funny if you could map the Pipboy itself to a hotkey so that when you have the Pipboy open you can then press the hotkey to bring up the Pipboy... Hotkeyception
Question #2 Santa Jaws also axed us What is your favourite constructable weapon from Fallout 3?.
- In third place is the Shishkebab with 44 votes. Why the hell is it called a Shishkebab when you can't even cook kebabs with it? Moreover, where does your character get an oven glove from?
- In second place, 48 people chose the Dartgun. It could very well be the only weapon you need in Post-Post-Apocalyptia. Even cripples Enclave soldiers with heavy power armour. Nothing is a match for the dart of DEATH.
- And in first place is the Railway Rifle with 99 of your hard earned votes. It seemed awesome, but impractical for me. The spikes are limited, it only holds like 4 spikes, does medium damage and you can't repair it with anything other than another Railway Rifle. But... it looks cool right?
Question #3 And lastly I asked you all "What was your favourite Fallout location?"
- In third place came Junktown with 19 votes, the place made out of... junk. Hence the name. Did I mention it's also made out of junk? Whatever, here's a box of noodles.
- 39 people chose Shady Sands. The birthplace of En-see-ar. And also of Tandi sex-dolls.
- And in 1st place with 67 votes, some people just preferred the Wasteland. Homeless people.
My random video of the week
There are always some girls like this, if not loads.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.