I'd like to open with an Enclave joke if I may. For my first joke: a ghoul walks to the shops and doesn't get shot. Another joke if I may. 1: Knock knock. 2: Who's there? 1: An NCR soldier. 2: An NCR soldier who? 1: We will kill you, your family and take your land. 2: Bastard! I will murder you first! Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience.
Oh, disarming it is real easy. Just jump up and down on it.”— Snide Lone Wanderer shows us how to disarm land-mines.
I apologize for the slight shortness for this edition and the next one because unfortunately I have most of my exams in the coming 2 weeks and I have a lot on my mind.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Theattackcorgi axed us all What is the worst Fallout game?
- In third place is Fallout 3 (ironically and fittingly, cos of the three?) with 9 votes.
- In second place is Fallout Tactics with 10 votes. I've never played it so I don't know what so say!
- And in first place with a gob-smacking 170 votes is Brotherhood of Steel. It might not be the best game of the series but it does have the super sexy characters: Patty and
SelmaNadia! ... their promo images are hawt.
Question #2 I asked How did you resolve the Replicated Man quest?.
- In third place option with 45 votes was the option of giving Zimmer an android part and convincing him he died. What part did you give him? I hope it wasn't his schlong.
- In second place, 70 people took a third option said they sided with Harkness by offering to kill Zimmer to get the cool gun but told Zimmer anyway to get the cool implant. Greed is good.
- And finally, 87 people just sided with the oppressed Harkness and killed Zimmer
manfor him. I bet they killed his android guard to kill Zimmer too, way to complete your goal of android equality in a totally non-ironic way guys!
Question #3 "What was your favourite F2 special encounter?"
- In third place came the Cafe of Broken Dreams with 26 votes. Dogmeat and Tandi forever!
- King Arthur's Knights ni'd their way to 2nd place with 29 votes.
- And the Bridge Keeper won with 42 votes. Was your favourite colour red or blue? What was the speed of a baseball strapped to the back of an iguana before it became an iguana on a stick?
From Santa Jaws (nice pun) we have two questions:
My random video of the week
From a classic episode of a show I love. In response to the new Pokemon game Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.