Once again you’re at the Saturday Polls. It’s the community feature that this city needs but not necessarily the feature that it deserves.
Things are really starting to heat up now huh? Summer has hit us, or is starting to hit us, as that big huge star in the sky which will inevitably kill us in a few billion years or whatever when it becomes a red giant has now come out again for a new season. It’s a time more for barbeques I feel, and when my America exchange guy comes over I think that a welcome 2-man barbeque in the garden with a £2 disposable set will be a good welcome event. So everyone, do you have any plans for the Summer?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 VexedForestasked you all Do you think Mr. House’s plan will work?
- In third place, 31 people thought that all of his plan would work. In the year 2367, Humanity under guidance of Mr. House successfully colonized Mars and discovered alien ruins and a substance which enabled interstellar travel throughout the galaxy. And so begins, the Mass Effect series!
- Secondly, 90 people don’t believe his plan will work. Read my comments from Edition 24 if you want me thoughts as to why I agree with this…
- And in first place, with 108 votes are the dudes who believe that Mr House could rebuild the world, but not be able to colonize space. Well, being stuck on a spaceship with an AI called HAL doesn’t strike my fancy either…
Question #2 I asked How did you deal with the Master?.
- In third place option with 23 votes is the Other option. What other way did they use to deal with the Master? No idea, but me thinks they only picked it as they never played the game.
- 27 people set off the Nuke in the Master’s base to kill him. Using nukes to end the threat. Hmm , reminds me of a little war 200 years ago which nearly ended the human race, also of bad memories of Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.
- And 73 people chose the peaceful option and convinced the Master mutants were sterile so he killed himself. How does a gelatinous blob of tissue and electronics kill itself? No idea.
Question #3 In your opinion, what was the toughest Fallout 3 add-on enemy?
- In third place with 10 votes is the Albino Radscorpions. Why are they pasty white? Maybe they needed to get out more and stop playing MMO role playing games?
- The mutant overlords take 2nd place with 33 votes. He’s the elder of all super mutants and he’s just as yellow as them too. Maybe he’s grandpa from the Simpsons?
- Without a doubt, the Reavers win with 157 votes. Maybe it’s from their invincible hyperactive bug, their high health or the fact that they can shoot radioactive goo from their hands. How do they even shoot that stuff from their hands? Reminds me of how the hell water pokemon using water gun have so much water inside their bodies…
Theattackcorgi asks us all this week:
My random video of the week
Except if they got better, of course.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.