You're at the Saturday Polls, and it doesn't wanna wait for our lives to be over. It wants to know right now, what will it be?
who needs economics lessons when one got caps OVAHDOZZE”— WhoeverReadThis
I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that my ex-girlfriend was a zombie who could still speak and was trying to eat my flesh. Basically right, I’m running all over this huge house trying to get away from her because I don’t want to get eaten and then suddenly she jumps out of the shadows on me and there I am trying to keep her mouth away from me but it kept getting closer and closer… until I woke up at that point. Does anybody have any idea what this dream could mean?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Leea asked you all What type of combat armour do you prefer in Fallout 3??
- In third place with 19 votes, is the Talon Company armour. For some reason, the name of that F3 faction makes me think they’re all a gang of bird tamers or something. Just me?
- Secondly, 65 people chose the Winterized combat armour. It’s winterized for the winter, but it’s been recommended to not wear it in the Summer. I hear it gives terrible heat rashes.
- And in first place, with 96 votes is Reilly’s Rangers own combat armour. Their emblem is a 4 leaf clover and they’re not even Irish, except Donnovan has an Irish sounding name.Look within.
Question #2 I asked What was the best gang in New Reno?.
- The Wrights come in third place with 16 votes. They seem to be the nicest and politest gang of the bunch but to me Orville Wright’s method of trying to gain more power through the Military base weapons did not seem… right :D …. :/…. :(… I’ll show myself out
- The Salvatores make 2nd place with 29 definitely non-extortioned and legal votes. Who else stole Mr Salvatore’s oxygen tank for the lolz?
- And in 1st place with 78 votes is the Bishops. They made an offer I couldn’t refuse, sex with Bishop’s wife and daughter, and that is why I was forced to work for them. Oh please, it’s not like there will be a tribal child Bishop in the future to take over the family… right?
Question #3 And to fuel my own frustration over the hacking system in F3 and F:NV I asked Did you prefer computer hacking in Fallout 3 or New Vegas?
- In third place, 37 people liked F3’s more. I guess the fact that you can just keep picking the first three possible password and if they ain’t right to just log off the computer and try the hack again was a lot more helpful.
- 45 people don’t like hacking either way. Yeah, why hack a computer when you can shoot the door’s hinge inst- I mean, pick the lock instead?
- And 123 people love the hacking in both games. I have no comment. These must be the kind of people who think hangman is one of the funnest games of all time.
Vexed Forest asks us all this week:
My random video of the week
Well, most of it anyway. From retsupurae's let's-play of Dark Seed 2.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.