Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Whatever it is, it's heading straight for the Nukapedia homepage. Welcome again.
even my father brought up Nietzsche one time when he found out I was a Nihilist. He was also under the common misconception that we are a bunch of emos that sit in a corner and whine about how nothing matters. :P”— GarouxBloodline
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saw the Legendary Deathclaw in New Vegas? Well there I was camping on the outskirts of New Vegas near Raul's Shack, I was roasting some Gecko meat to make tasty Kebabs when I see a huge figure advancing towards me. It was so fast, it pumped its huge legs towards me and it was all darkish green in colour and had black horns and big black eyes, lord it was so scary. So there's this large deathclaw standing over me and breathing deeply through his nose slits and then he bends down to look at me with his great black eyes and he says to me... "I need about three fifty". And so there was this deathclaw asking me for money and so I says back to him "I ain't giving you no three fifty caps monster, get your own goddamn money!" And so I whip out one of my magazines because of how useless they are and roll it up and chase that monster away. And that was the time I saw the legendary deathclaw. Anybody else seen him before? Tell me about it, and remember to not give him any money.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked you all What is the coziest home in Fallout 3?
- In third place with 25 votes, is the "I'm homeless" option. Whether through being displaced by NCR or somehow not seeing the gigantic town as soon as you exit your vault, 25 people spent the game as bums who dance for your change outside the game cities. Maybe if Micky or Willy would dance, I'd feel inclined to give them water.
- Second, 48 people chose Tenpenny Tower. I'm sure if you could look look past the genocide it took to live there, it's a very cozy place despite the Wastelander flambe you just created with a nuclear bomb.
- And in first place, with 188, it's not really a surprise, it's Megaton which takes the cake, the irradiated cake surrounded my morons who worship a bomb and some crazy old guy who worships some Enclave people. Trust no one.
Question #2 I asked Why are the snack foods of the Fallout world still edible after 200 years? .
- 36 dudes thought my question was rude, and wondered why I was questioning the edibility of the packed food you can find, as they find it delicious. Ever opened up a container only to find it smells like mouldy fart and shit? Thar's what opening up a Fallout snack food must smell like.
- 57 guys thought they were only edible because of gameplay reasons, or the willing suspension of disbelief. That explains why my guy gets shot in the stomach with a rifle and all he does in grunt a bit. If that were me I'd be bawling on the floor like a baby.
- And in 1st place with 108 votes is Pre-War testing. To the people who picked the radiation option, you're probably wrong as while gamma waves kill bacteria, they don't do anything to prolong the life of the food itself. Onto the next result, after that realism. Brandon loves you.
This time, I asked everybody Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault Nukapedia was
- Isn't it obvious who won? Why, it was Samuel L. Jackson of course! Why? Who else could it be?
Leea, who is on a Poll roll, asks us:
My random video of the week
He's going around the entire apartment in 80 seconds!
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.